GTA VI

villarule123

On 10/09/2024 at 20:09, Genie said:

My plan was to treat myself to an Xbox series X towards the end of the year ready for GTA in the new year… 

or maybe a PS5?  Microsoft have given up on their console, their gaming division just want to become a content and subscription provider.

Edited by ender4

2 hours ago, ender4 said:

or maybe a PS5?  Microsoft have given up on their console, their gaming division just want to just become a content and subscription provider.

It’s one of those weird things, I’ve ALWAYS been Xbox so it would feel wrong to get a PS although there’s no rational reason why I should remain loyal to Microsoft.

3 hours ago, Genie said:

It’s one of those weird things, I’ve ALWAYS been Xbox so it would feel wrong to get a PS although there’s no rational reason why I should remain loyal to Microsoft.

same. i got an xbox because i was struggling for xmas and birthday ideas last year and just asked for cash towards it.

i'm of a similar mindset to you but mine's a new TV when GTA comes out rather than new console

I tried to use a playstation after years of xbox because there were some decent exclusive games that I wanted to play, but I have to admit, getting used to the controller threw me for a loop.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â