January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

42 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

That's still a great deal if it gets us the table and gets our name out there more.

It gains us nothing. We won't get into Europe. Its dead money if there is no option to buy.

If we just need to get our name out there surely a sex tape involving Wes, Nassef and Kim Kardashian will have the desired effect. 

Felix for a £1million a game is ridiculously ludicrous talk. Just continuing with the current upward trajectory and finishing top 8-10 is enough instead of paying that much for a good player but will probably need 6-8 months acclimatising to the premier league. 

Edited by Sulberto21
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, nick76 said:

We were linked when Emery arrived but recently heavily linked with Southampton 

Not a chance he'll go to Southampton. There's only one place they're heading to and thats the championship.

11 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

We need to get a hard working winger in who can contribute goals and assists going forward but also do the boring defensive stuff....I remember watching Nathan Dyer tear us apart in Swansea's first season in the prem at villa park, must have been 11/12 season. If we can get someone in like that who has a good all round game i think it will give us a lot of options

I always remember Dyer probably one of the smallest Premier League players ever winning a header between Guzan and I think Lescott in the famous Leicester game

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

This Joey guy is peak delusional 🤡

Yep. I’d suggest if you are ITK and want your identity to remain secret, trolling the CEO is probably not the best way to go about it. 

Guys a fake. 

7 minutes ago, sne said:

Stuart Pearce thinks we should try and sign Harry Maguire :D  What has Pearce got against us?

1 hour ago, sne said:

That Portuguese (Brazilian) fella Otavio that we were linked to last summer might actually fit pretty good at the role McGinn is currently playing.

you mean the new "Jim Baxter"?