January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

46 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

I'll be absolutely flabbergasted if we don't get another wide forward in. 

If Ollie or Leon gets injured we are pretty much on to Duran who is totally unproven. 

Which would totally derail the remainder of the season. 

Prepare to flabber your gast. 

2 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Tier 17 due to the shambolic grammar in that tweet. 

I don’t mean to be a tw*t, but how the f*ck do you become a ‘journalist’ when you don’t understand how to construct a sentence?

Oh, I just checked and he can’t use apostrophes either. 

The same parallel can be aimed at Politicians.

Perception is the new Substance.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

This'll end up being who Emery was scouting at the Forest game. Didn't get a lot of.time to see him though. Only played for 6 mins (got an assist though)

No thanks 

2 minutes ago, sne said:

We do love having Swedish internationals sitting on the bench. Guess we could add another 

Why develop another teams player if there is no clause to buy in the deal. Sounds like a cheap option if true... It's like we have no money 

Edited by messi11

10 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

This'll end up being who Emery was scouting at the Forest game. Didn't get a lot of.time to see him though. Only played for 6 mins (got an assist though)

Or maybe he was simply watching the game 

20 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Surely a busy and hectic weekend at the club… signings on the way…

Maybe, maybe not! Maybe we haven’t been able to get the deals we want. We may just have a loan deal or something in the last day or two.  Maybe one of the bodies we want might come through on a permanent. It’s weird that it still could be hectic or nothing happens, the fun of the transfer window.  It’s been so quiet the last few days, you assume something is going on behind the scenes or that could just be us being hopeful.

3 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

yes please. A very good, forward thinking player, just needs a good coach to get a bit of stability in form. 

Doesn't improve our starting 11. I'd rather us just give Kadan Young a chance than develop a player for Man United 

9 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Maybe, maybe not! Maybe we haven’t been able to get the deals we want. We may just have a loan deal or something in the last day or two.  Maybe one of the bodies we want might come through on a permanent. It’s weird that it still could be hectic or nothing happens, the fun of the transfer window.  It’s been so quiet the last few days, you assume something is going on behind the scenes or that could just be us being hopeful.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Seems like we won't be signing anyone. Deloufeu injured. Lee Kang-In bid rejected they won't sell this window. Price for Guendouzi oribably too much for this window too Marseille need to qualify for CL so need him. 

Can't go for alternatives who don't fit the bill. Better waiting 

The apparently all-knowing Fabrizio Romano has claimed we were interested in Deulofeu but he’s picked up an injury so a transfer this window is now a no go. Edit- just seen someone beat me to it.

I think he’d have been a useful player for us but I was a bit concerned by his age and inconsistency throughout his career, and he would probably have been a relatively expensive signing. Maybe better prospects out there, hopefully the club is working on it already.

Edited by david-avfc