January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

3 hours ago, messi11 said:

Chelsea signing everyone. Shame about this would of been perfect for us

I was secretly hoping we’d be in for this guy as he looks a proper talent. 

On another note I hate Chelsea

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, duke313 said:

At least they missed out on 16-year-old and future GOAT Endrick, a bargain at £60m.

At times I just think they’re everything wrong with Football, a bit strong I know but from hoarding young players like they’re panini stickers to paying ridiculous amounts to cash grabbing teenagers, they’re just an arsehole of a club (IMHO of course). 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, duke313 said:

future GOAT

I’m going to open myself up to a load of abuse here and show my age but what is it with all this GOAT business? Why would a worldie footballer be referenced as anything to do with a goat, seriously have people not seen goats, one of the freakiest looking animals going?!?

• Haha 2

Just now, burchy said:

I’m going to open myself up to a load of abuse here and show my age but what is it with all this GOAT business? Why would a worldie footballer be referenced as anything to do with a goat, seriously have people not seen goats, one of the freakiest looking animals going?!?

GOAT stands for Greatest of all Time.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, burchy said:

They ram you off the ball, and stand there with that GOAT like look.😀

Its my age that struggle with these things...

anyway,  Good striker, will be a GS moving forward ( God Send)

Edited by TRO

59 minutes ago, burchy said:

Goats can’t hold a light to a Duck Billed Platypus when it comes to weird looks. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Please don't start telling us we have no chance landing a virtual unknown from Argentina. I can't bear it. He would probably be CDM number 3,4 or 5 as it stands.

Brighton probably favourites

7 hours ago, burchy said:

I was secretly hoping we’d be in for this guy as he looks a proper talent. 

On another note I hate Chelsea

Surely will be one they just endlessly loan out given his  age.

I know Broja got injured v us but fairly sure they've already signed Nkunku and perhaps they might pay a bit more to bring forward that transfer to January as they're so flat in final third currently.

14 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

they've already signed Nkunku and perhaps they might pay a bit more to bring forward that transfer to January

Thought he had a knee injury so might not happen until the Summer I would imagine. 

I think the Fofana link is basically Graham Potter nicking Brightons list of players