Villa’s Race for Europe 22/23

messi11

18 minutes ago, MSvillain said:

Hopefully Man Utd are exhausted when Sunday rolls around 

The subs really killed them. Martial, Malacia and Weghorst all drag the quality of the team down so much.

Actually thought Spurs would pinch that in the end, luckily Mason was happy with the draw and took Son off for another defender.

• Like 2

I hate United.

We've got a tough run in, but we're a decent side - we'll have to beat Spurs I think, anything we get out of United or Liverpool will be a bonus, Brighton will hopefully be knackered on the last day and I think Wolves will be a lot tougher than we think.

Seven points I reckon - which would leave us with 61 - not sure what that'll get us.

2 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Liverpool 69 points

Villa 64 points

Spurs 63 points

Brighton 60 points 

What I like most about this prediction is that you've given us one more win than I have - but even without it we'd still get 7th and Europe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Liverpool 69 points

Villa 64 points

Spurs 63 points

Brighton 60 points 

Can't see Brighton only getting 11 points from 24 with their remaining 8 games.

They have tough games but they'll get more than 11 points I think, on paper it doesn't seem unreasonable but they're a very good side on their day. They'll get a win from a team we don't expect 

Wolves, United, Everton, Arsenal, Newcastle, Southampton, City, Us.

11 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Hmm. I'd prefer a Liverpool win - let Liverpool take 5th, I think they'll do that anyway, and put a bigger dent in Spurs.

Liverpool will be going for 4th if we beat Mancs and they beat Spurs.