Villa’s Race for Europe 22/23

messi11

25 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I've lost my marbles. Come on Spurs tonight.

Keep Utd close to us for when we reel them even closer at the weekend.

kx25pjkmh5m01.gif

Man United win tonight would be nice. That's top 4 realistically sealed mentally. Then they're fatigued, and on  the beach for our game on Sunday.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, AshVilla said:

I think as crazy as it sounds that Man U at the weekend will be easier than against Wolves.

Fatigue will be a big factor in the Man U game where as in the Wolves game it won't be and they will be dying to get one over on us.

I said something similar yesterday...  Wolves have won their last 3 home games and kept a clean sheet in each.  They're starting to figure it out on the pitch now and will be a very difficult game for us.  

Man United are missing Varane, Martinez, & Bruno today with Bruno being photographed wearing a boot/using crutches and they're being very tight lipped about the injury.  If he's out Sunday, I think we stand a very good chance at getting something out of the game.  

10 minutes ago, KMitch said:

I said something similar yesterday...  Wolves have won their last 3 home games and kept a clean sheet in each.  They're starting to figure it out on the pitch now and will be a very difficult game for us.  

Man United are missing Varane, Martinez, & Bruno today with Bruno being photographed wearing a boot/using crutches and they're being very tight lipped about the injury.  If he's out Sunday, I think we stand a very good chance at getting something out of the game.  

Lets see how they (United) line up tonight. They will also have less recovery time than us before Sunday and hope the extra 48 hours we have will freshen up some of our players.

15 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Looks from Sky that Bruno is playing tonight from the pics today. Makes no sense based on the boot and crutches pic yesterday so who knows.

Edited by nick76

17 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Looks from Sky that Bruno is playing tonight from the pics today. Makes no sense based on the boot and crutches pic yesterday so who knows.

Hopefully they’ve made a mistake rushing him back like we did with Kamara.

• Like 3

Sancho scores 7 minutes in. Spurs defensive structure non-existent. Come on... United.. Nope, still hurts.

Jokes aside, you had 3 Spurs players on Sancho and they just.. let him do his thing? What on earth are they doing?

Edited by wishywashy

Champions league is not happening this year, we knew that weeks ago. If Emery had started in August then its a different convo. Let it go.

United to beat spurs and i couldnt care less about the other two games.

5th to 7th is in our reach and woukd be absolutely sensational - we were handicapped by SG for 3 months, basically giving every other team a head start.

• Like 1