Villa’s Race for Europe 22/23

messi11

1 minute ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Trent playing rugby the other week and Thiago had a go in nets tonight, this is what we’re up against. 

He'd make a decent basketballer tbf. 🏀 

Not hand ball tho obviously. 

It's an absolute disgrace.

9 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Trent playing rugby the other week and Thiago had a go in nets tonight, this is what we’re up against. 

It's just a joke at this point.

The officials won't be held to account and made to explain the decision and it will be swept under the rug and quickly forgotten.

My only hope is were not the next victims of corruption when we go to Anfield.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 2

I think Liverpool will overtake us only due to the fact their run in is easier than ours.

We’re a bit of a juggernaut form wise at the moment so I think we’ll get 6th behind them though.

I had Brighton beating Forest tonight so that result is huge for us. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Wasn't that given as handball?

8 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

It's just a joke at this point.

The officials won't be held to account and made to explain the decision and it will be swept under the rug and quickly forgotten.

My only hope is were not the next victims of corruption when we go to Anfield.

West Ham will get an apology tomorrow 

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Wasn't that given as handball?

No because he was in the middle of a two footed lunge which was out of control so he didn't mean it so when he landed the west ham player had left the ball in the way of the defender's arm so it was his fault really. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Biggest shock tonight is Brighton losing.

Arsenal were obviously gonna lose and Citeh will win title 

Villa could be looking at 5th as a possibility, the form we are in.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Adman said:

No because he was in the middle of a two footed lunge which was out of control so he didn't mean it so when he landed the west ham player had left the ball in the way of the defender's arm so it was his fault really. 

Which is exactly what the VAR chap said

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

The only way we finish 5th is if we beat Liverpool at Anfield and even then it’s a tall order. 6th needs to be the aim!

Agree with this, plus we really have to be winning every single game or just hope Liverpool lose some points elsewhere.

Think it could come down to the final game, but our go goal difference is not very good 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, supermon said:

Agree with this, plus we really have to be winning every single game or just hope Liverpool lose some points elsewhere.

Think it could come down to the final game, but our go goal difference is not very good 

But we have the Unai factor, I would have been happy with 9th or 10th when he came in but he's given us summat we've craved for years.

Belief

The sky 6 is the limit

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

Spurs v United tomorrow. Might be the first time in years I've wanted United to win a game. It hurts.

I wanted West Ham to win tonight, tomorrow I'm off to the local church for a confession. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Need everyone to keep hammering Spurs and for Brighton to just fall apart at the fixture list. They looked completely gassed against Forest and now they have to play Wolves on Saturday and then United on Thursday. 

• Like 1