Villa’s Race for Europe 22/23

messi11

Alright chaps, you’ve currently created about 2 pages in this thread but the midweek fixtures thread in other football have created about 4 pages.

Still all to play for in the second half. My suggestion is let’s have a few more reactionary posts with an occasional deliberately set up bit innuendo to allow for a Kenneth Williams gif.

You have my total support.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Alright chaps, you’ve currently created about 2 pages in this thread but the midweek fixtures thread in other football have created about 4 pages.

Still all to play for in the second half. My suggestion is let’s have a few more reactionary posts with an occasional deliberately set up bit innuendo to allow for a Kenneth Williams gif.

You have my total support.

They're completely different topics. They may mention that silly title decider there, but there will be no mention of that here. 

Minute gone in the second half. Just another 44 plus stoppage time to go of the Brighton match. 

43 to go now. I'm a slow typist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, YLN said:

They're completely different topics. They may mention that silly title decider there, but there will be no mention of that here. 

Minute gone in the second half. Just another 44 plus stoppage time to go of the Brighton match. 

43 to go now. I'm a slow typist.

This is some good work, running down the clock on multiple sentences to use up some more space is particularly a nice touch.