Villa’s Race for Europe 22/23

messi11

1 hour ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Taking it game at a time changes everything. Huge games this week before our tough game against Brentford. Hopefully Chelsea beat Brighton, while Spurs, Liverpool and Utd losing. Won’t be easy. Hope Brentford and Fulham don’t win aswell. If we catch Man Utd I assume we should have a better GD. Most of those teams play each other, Chelsea have a big say in this race aswell. (I’m talking about all European places).

We play like we do today, we beat everyone of them

• Like 1

Absolutely sick of Brighton.

They are going to make it so that we have to try and win absolutely every game from now till end of season ain't they?

Final day could be huge!

Easier scenario is that Spurs just drop out of the running altogether and us and Brighton finish in Euro spots anyway.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

United are going to choke. Look at what happened against Sevilla in midweek and now they have to play Maguire :D.They are catchable and we are definitely going to finish above Spuds.

It's between us and the Barcodes for 3rd.

I'm telling you

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Absolutely sick of Brighton.

They are going to make it so that we have to try and win absolutely every game from now till end of season ain't they?

Final day could be huge!

Easier scenario is that Spurs just drop out of the running altogether and us and Brighton finish in Euro spots anyway.

Was about to say, watch this come down to the final day to determine the final CL spot.

• Like 1