Weekends Football 2/4 September

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, penguin said:

7-2 vibes here 

It's worse. They weren't terrible in that game, but somehow every chance we had went in, including some very fortunate deflections. They're getting absolutely ripped apart here from front to back

Alexander Arnold will have to be retrained as a central midfielder at some stage, his defensive flaws are never going to be fixed. Gomez is simply awful. Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Firmino, Salah and Henderson are all regressing, while Milner should only be a bit part player. Major rebuild needed there. Could see them going for Boubacar Kamara at some stage unfortunately.

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

I'm so glad we never went in for Gomez, he doesn't look good enough to get into a League 2 side. 

I look at Gomez, Milner, and Elliot and wouldn't want them in our first 11. They've got no business being out there as starters for a club that wants to compete to be champions of England and Europe this season.

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's worse. They weren't terrible in that game, but somehow every chance we had went in, including some very fortunate deflections. They're getting absolutely ripped apart here from front to back

I hope you’re right!

Already seeing tweets and posts calling for Klopp and owners out 🤣

9 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Not that it particulary matters but I agree we had some fortunate deflections but I disagree that every chance we had went in (for example we hit the bar).

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â