Weekends Football 2/4 September

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

This United side really is full of unlikeable characters isn't it?

Some proper scumbags.

Good to see them getting back to their traditional values, I'm sure results will improve.

Yes

6 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

They'll be slagging the Glazers again in a minute. rocket polishers

Spent something like £1.5bn in the last 7 years along with the 3rd highest wage bill in world football

The tight bastards, no wonder they can't compete 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Spent something like £1.5bn in the last 7 years along with the 3rd highest wage bill in world football

It's all the club's money though isn't it? They're letting the club fund itself while funding their lifestyle from the dividends, and letting keys assets like the stadium fall into disrepair

I don't feel sorry for Man United fans, **** them, but the club would be able to spend more money if it owned itself without the glazers sucking money out

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Possible the only thing the "fans" can say the owners are borrowing money against the name.

Other then that they should be grateful, words removed

6 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Possible the only thing the "fans" can say the owners are borrowing money against the name.

Other then that they should be grateful, words removed

"other than that", but it's the whole point. Do you know how much Man United has spent just paying for the interest for the money to pay for the Glazers' takeover? £750m. In interest. To pay to be owned by the Glazers. Then add in all the dividends they've paid themselves.

They've spent plenty on transfers and wages, but Man United would have over a billion pounds more in the coffers if the Glazers weren't leeching off them. The fans should be grateful for nothing, the owners are parasites. The club has just been so successful for so long that they've been able to  survive as a big club despite the Glazers, not because of them.

Edited by Davkaus

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's all the club's money though isn't it? They're letting the club fund itself while funding their lifestyle from the dividends, and letting keys assets like the stadium fall into disrepair

I don't feel sorry for Man United fans, **** them, but the club would be able to spend more money if it owned itself without the glazers sucking money out

But that's what I mean, they've spent enough to be successful, not being able to spend more is not their problem 

The glazers being absent is more of a problem, so are the Norwich scarfers and protestors imo 

Their issues are not money related 

36 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

On VAR, I think the ref could get called to the screen to be told that he may have missed something. He then gets one chance to review the action at full speed - a virtual do-over as a single opportunity to re-rule on something that 3 onfield officials have somehow missed. 

If he can't decide at a glance, then the onfield decision stands.

I think this would be better too. Currently they're influenced too much. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

This United side really is full of unlikeable characters isn't it?

Some proper scumbags.

Good to see them getting back to their traditional values, I'm sure results will improve.

Antony is a showboating badge kisser and he's only played 45 minutes for them. Yuck.

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

"other than that", but it's the whole point. Do you know how much Man United has spent just paying for the interest for the money to pay for the Glazers' takeover? £750m. In interest. To pay to be owned by the Glazers. Then add in all the dividends they've paid themselves.

They've spent plenty on transfers and wages, but Man United would have over a billion pounds more in the coffers if the Glazers weren't leeching off them. The fans should be grateful for nothing, the owners are parasites. The club has just been so successful for so long that they've been able to  survive as a big club despite the Glazers, not because of them.

Yes the Glazers are parasites, not as bad as say the Oystons but just as bad.

My gripe is United have been the most successful club in history under their ownership and whilst I don't agree with it their fans should understand that.

Lots of clubs have had dubious owners bleeding them dry without the success to balance it out. 

Overall, I couldn't give a toss how bad they feel

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

My gripe is United have been the most successful club in history under their ownership and whilst I don't agree with it their fans should understand that.

Lots of clubs have had dubious owners bleeding them dry without the success to balance it out. 

Yeah that's fair. No pity for the bastards, they've had more success than most of us could dream about. If I were in their shoes I still wouldn't be happy though

2 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I don't think theyre parasites I think they're hugely successful business men making a lot of money out of their business

And I also think that man utd were at the forefront of making football clubs huge global businesses and they benefitted from being ran as one for 2 decades 

So **** em basically 

They made this bed for themselves 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â