Leander Dendoncker

HalfTimePost

He has enough quality and enough of a reputation to be of interest to somebody. He’s not likely to be first choice for anyone but as a last minute, we’re desperate, kind of a deal, I suspect there will be interest. 
As others have said any interest will only likely be for a loan where we pay part of the wages.

I could see him going back to Wolves. They are light on numbers and he obviously knows the club well. It would also mean little disruption to him and his family. They are pretty skint though so it’s unlikely that any deal would involve much of a fee or cover his complete wages!

After 2 years of hardly kicking a ball, you would think (hope) that he would want to play. I know that money is important to these guys but 2 years is something like 15% of your career not doing what you love. We’ll see but I suspect he will go off somewhere.

He’ll get a loan move but it will be last minute I think. His stock is low and his cost (wages) are high, so this one will need to go into the last week where teams who are light in midfield get desperate, and Villa are also desperate to shift him, so everyone will come to the table to negotiate/compromise.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Loaned out until he leaves on a free then. Why do we offer such insane wages all the time?

Purslow, Lange, Gerrard, Premier League tax. Take your pick. Multiple choices are acceptable 

Just reading we have until mid September to complete the obligatory loan to Greece / for Donk which doesn’t help us post our window closing in England but gives us hope if he doesn’t get a move before Friday… 

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Purslow, Lange, Gerrard, Premier League tax. Take your pick. Multiple choices are acceptable 

First three

Premier League tax was just the added bonus. Suppose he lasted longer than Bednarek 😂

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

That and for having to put up with the lesser sights of Birminfham ;)

Las palmas lol. No disrespect but Donk is out there league. 

Bit weird no Italian, Turkish, German club has made a serious offer yet. 

Yes I know his wages but they could pay a big portion. 

Edited by KAZZAM

25 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Never understood this signing and was baffled at the wages we put him on.

Purslow changing our transfer profile and wage structure for Gerrard basically

41 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Never understood this signing and was baffled at the wages we put him on.

image.png.5cc5d120b0dac3db8096730a15bb9c2e.png

I thought I needed to clean my glasses for a second...

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Purslow changing our transfer profile and wage structure for Gerrard basically

Those quickly executed and tightlipped deals we were pulling off that fans wildly celebrated at the time came at a cost. 

Edited by nepal_villan
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â