Leander Dendoncker

HalfTimePost

Searching hard for the positives on this, but if he goes to Anderlecht hopefully he can get some game time this season, unlike his failed loan to Napoli. Then at least we may see some value next summer and with only a year left on his deal, he may be easier to shift.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Indigo said:

If he were playing for Liverpool or Chelsea he'd have somehow been signed for £25 million by somebody.

It does seem that way. They always find some sucker to clear up their deadwood, whereas we always get stuck with ours. 🙁

6 minutes ago, NeilS said:

It does seem that way. They always find some sucker to clear up their deadwood, whereas we always get stuck with ours. 🙁

Chelsea have deadwood like Sterling they have been shopping round all summer. They have a whole bomb squad in fact. 

My Arsenal supporting friend is also always moaning they can’t shift their fringe players on big wages. 

I think with the wages in the PL being generally higher than other leagues it does make it much harder to move on unwanted players. 

18 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Chelsea have deadwood like Sterling they have been shopping round all summer. They have a whole bomb squad in fact. 

My Arsenal supporting friend is also always moaning they can’t shift their fringe players on big wages. 

I think with the wages in the PL being generally higher than other leagues it does make it much harder to move on unwanted players. 

Yeah, Spurs and Man Utd definitely have lots of deadwood they can't shift as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LondonLax said:

It just seems like ours are worse I guess as we see them close up. It does seem like We are more affected by our deadwood than the likes of Chelsea and Utd though, and I guess that is largely down to the difference in our income levels from Sponsorship and other deals. Hopefully though this year is the year that catches up with Chelsea and their expenditure, with nobody taking their deadwood off their hands.

Edited by NeilS

Just getting him gone, even on loan, is good all round. 

It's good for him and us, that he's getting game time.

It's good for him and us, that he won't be drawing on first team resources.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LondonLax said:

Very good point and something for teams to consider going into the future! 

I sincerely hope he never plays for us again.
Loan with no buy option isn’t the greatest solution, although moving back to Belgium will probably be beneficial. I pray he finds some decent form and soon. He really needs to find a permanent home. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â