Match Thread: Arsenal v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Unless we get a breaking news announcement 

Breaking News: Wes Edens has personally entered the dressing room at HT and turfed Steven Gerrard out, replacing him with a new interim boss in the shape of his daughter Madison. 

"She can't do any worse and she's nice to look at. Her hair is almost as good as Steven's, too," he's quoted as saying.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

That was far from our worst half! Players strolling around with their heads up their arses against Bournemouth was 1000x worse. At least Arsenal are a decent team. 

I will take that as a positive, I think…?

Just now, est1874 said:

Breaking News: Wes Edens has personally entered the dressing room at HT and turfed Steven Gerrard out, replacing him with a new interim boss in the shape of his daughter Madison. 

"She can't do any worse and she's nice to look at. Her hair is almost as good as Steven's, too," he's quoted as saying.

Something about winning MoTM and "would" 

We're getting absolutely battered, and when the camera pans to the bench to show us the guys who are supposed to turn it around I have to watch Gary **** McCallister scratching his chin looking clueless. How did it get this bad?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1