Match Thread: Arsenal v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

I think we've done well defensively tbh - apart from Martinez having brain farts.

So hard to keep the ball against this level of intensity, even if we're making their life easier too.

It's been pretty desperate last ditch stuff too often for my liking. the last line is doing well, but they're just walking through our midfield

• Like 1

Just now, tomav84 said:

on the plus side, my deliveroo guy should be knocking on my door right on half time with my nandos...every cloud and all that

Wish I'd ordered Nandos instead of Pizza. They delivered two instead of one and they were both rank

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

If I was Kamara, as soon as the game is over I would hand in a transfer request and see if he can push through a move before 11pm

He's been bamboozled 

Just now, Villan_of_oz said:

If I was Kamara, as soon as the game is over I would hand in a transfer request and see if he can push through a move before 11pm

Stop this nonsense. He’s actually had a poor first half. He’s been pressured relentlessly on the ball and lacked composure. Have it straight. 

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

It's been pretty desperate last ditch stuff too often for my liking. the last line is doing well, but they're just walking through our midfield

There isn't a midfield.

I feel sorry for Villa season ticket holders and those attending on Saturday. They won't get to see the world's best striker because we're that shit Guardiola will give him the day off and probably play Rodri up front. 

• Like 1