Footnall At The Weekend, August 19-22

rjw63

3 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Nothing pleases me more in today's football than seeing Man City getting beat, regardless of who they are playing. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Chris Wood and Shaun Longstaff coming on for Newcastle just shows what an actual coach can do with a side rather than a figurehead soundbite of a manager as our bench yesterday was most certainly stronger than Newcastle's today.

Just now, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

This is what I really hate about this City team, they can be getting well beaten and then just suddenly have a 5 minute period where they turn the game on it's head.

Pisses me off, just be shit occasionally like the rest of us.

It really is admirable. Pep maybe a hipster but damn he can motivate and coach his players. That winning mentality and work ethic. I wish we had half of it.

4 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

This is what I really hate about this City team, they can be getting well beaten and then just suddenly have a 5 minute period where they turn the game on it's head.

Pisses me off, just be shit occasionally like the rest of us.

Good to be reminded we're not the only team this happens to against City.

I must admit,I thought Newcastle were dead and buried last year with no way back. I though Eddie Howe was a poor choice and after his first few games would take them down without a whimper. 

But **** me, what a job he has done to turn them around in a short space of time and without too much real investment. 

We've been leapfrogged me thinks. 

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â