Footnall At The Weekend, August 19-22

rjw63

Pep tucking his fullbacks inside to isolate his wide attackers on the wing.

Eddie howe keeping his midfielders as a tight unit of 3 moving and hunting as a pack.  

it's the midfield Steven. 

Jeez we look like relegation fighting team compared to our rivals like Leeds and Newcastle after watching football today from the likes of those.  It’s just scary we don’t look at the races compared to any of these!

Edited by nick76
  • Like 3

Just now, Rightdm00 said:

Pep tucking his fullbacks inside to isolate his wide attackers on the wing.

Eddie howe keeping his midfielders as a tight unit of 3 moving and hunting as a pack.  

it's the midfield Steven. 

We don't do midfields here I think, it's been a very long time since we had one.

2 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Newcastle looking very good today too...  

No shock, they won 6/7 games at SJP back end of last season and have signed very well since January.

They'll finish 7th/8th this season and comfortably above us unless we change things  very soon.

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Wilson will make world cup squad at this rate, would've been a better signing for our style than Ings.

I'm sure Gerrard would find a way to make Wilson look average. 

7 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I remember people on here saying ASM and Traore were very similar players.

lol. 

ASM is clearly the better player now still can’t think of a more similar player for either of them tbf.

Last full season Adama was in the Prem (20/21) they were by far the outliers in terms of total dribbles and successful dribbles per game, 1.5x the 3rd placed player (and Grealish).

Such a dribble heavy play style is very rare they were(are?) clearly comparable despite the pathetic counter-assertions (can’t remember if it was yourself) at the time that it comparison was based only on race.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â