Match Thread: Crystal Palace v Villa

limpid

3 minutes ago, AV82 said:

I’d sooner look at the manager with his bizarre selection and lack of anything resembling a tactic.

Oh he is an issue for sure. But the players are still part of the problem. Many of them should not be playing. 

Sanson on? Or Luiz? Or any midfielder that would try and get on the ball? We don't do that round here.

How can a professional football manager be this **** shit? How can he look at this 2 week after week and after 60 minutes and think this is okay?

It's legitimate the most **** basic observation it doesn't work.

I'm so **** angry.

• Like 2

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Sanson on? Or Luiz? Or any midfielder that would try and get on the ball? We don't do that round here.

How can a professional football manager be this **** shit? How can he look at this 2 week after week and after 60 minutes and think this is okay?

It's legitimate the most **** basic observation it doesn't work.

I'm so **** angry.

Because it came so easy to him as a player, supported by the likes of Alonso and Mascherano.

he was jumping with his left arm pinned by the body of the opponent they were both leaning into each other, in both cases the outside arm goes up.  It was unnatural if he was jumping straight up and alone.  But that's not what happened.