Pre Match Thread

rjw63

I can imagine Emi Buendia probably feels pissed off right now about being left out again, after the poor performance of the starting line-up midfield/attack v Bournemouth. And if he ends up leaving us soon then I'll be pissed off with SG.

2 minutes ago, a m ole said:

His unnecessarily abrasive approach to the whole situation has inflated this particular molehill

I get the impression his management style is much like his playing style, combative and aggressive.

Not sure it translate well though, particularly in the modern “player power” era.

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

This is shocking, no Mings or Buendia. I'm guessing Gerrard has had enough already and waiting for the pay off?

Mings is playing. But we are leaving the defence exposed with ramsey and mcginn again. 

• Like 1

At least we will be stronger in the air at the back, midfield looks defensively weak would have preferred Beundia to Coutinho and one striker with an extra midfielder , Doug then push McGinn up just behind Beundia. 2-2 going to be hard game just hope we keep our cool, stay on our feet and no rash tackles the last thing we need is a sending off. UTV. Time to shine Gerrard.