Weekends Football 5/7 August

andykeenan

I put Rashford in my fantasy team because as a cheap option in midfield (£6.5m) I thought it might be shrewd if the new manager could get him back to his best. 

3 observations so far

1) Rashford is still completely shot

2) The new manager isn’t having an instant impact

3) I’m shit at fantasy football 

Just now, Genie said:

Yeah, bit of both. A proper striker doesn’t give the keeper a chance.

Although Rashford was much closer to goal, it was pretty much a carbon copy of the Watkins miss in pre season

1 minute ago, av1 said:

Although Rashford was much closer to goal, it was pretty much a carbon copy of the Watkins miss in pre season

A premier league striker for a club like United should be burying those.

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s a fact mate. Tell me i’m wrong.

They’ve looked equally as shit for me - but Ronaldo did a good run to set up Rashford.

I guess you could call that being a “different side”.

Edit: I should say, not that Ronaldo has done anything wrong. Their problems are long before the ball gets up to him. 

Edited by bobzy

Just now, bobzy said:

They’ve looked equally as shit for me - but Ronaldo did a good run to set up Rashford.

I guess you could call that being a “different side”. 

They’ve battered Brighton since he came on. The crowd is lifted. He laid one on a plate for Rashford and it’s only been 18 minutes.

Just now, Tommo_b said:

Refs having a shocker 

He's doing his job exactly as intended. A default of a favourable view towards the 6 richest clubs, combined with a high threshold for VAR interference. Good for the brand.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

He's doing his job exactly as intended. A default of a favourable view towards the 6 richest clubs, combined with a high threshold for VAR interference. Good for the brand.

I have a feeling that “high threshold” is not going to apply to all PL teams.

If Brighton end up with a draw or worse they’ll be livid with that lack of an intervention.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â