Weekends Football 5/7 August

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Ben Godfrey's ankle went right underneath him as he dived in - looks like a break - season over for the boy. That's a real shame for him.

:(

The ball wasn't even in play anymore, what an unfortunate accident

Just now, Davkaus said:

Godfrey played the poor ball back to him that had Pickford scrambling

I mean the injury. I missed exactly what happened so I wondered if it was one of his legs first scissor challenges or if Godfrey did it to himself

• Shocked 1

59 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I'm watching the Everton game to see if they've got enough to beat us in our next game.

So far...yep.

And they have the capacity to spring the likes of none other than dele alli of the bench. 

Edited by villa89

Chelsea have taken a really weird approach to this second half, they've been time wasting like mad since the second it kicked off - you'd think they'd have the confidence to play a bit one nil up away from home with 45 minutes to go.

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Chelsea have taken a really weird approach to this second half, they've been time wasting like mad since the second it kicked off - you'd think they'd have the confidence to play a bit one nil up away from home with 45 minutes to go.

wonder if their recent history at Goodison is playing into this. Haven't won there in 5 years iirc

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Another season with Fred and McTominay at the heart of midfield, absolutely mind-boggling.

McFred in the middle, Maguire at the back and now no striker up front. If anything it’s a worse side than last season. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â