Weekends Football 5/7 August

andykeenan

This is where the 5 subs rule falls down a bit for those thinking it benefits top 6.

Liverpool just thrown third on, Milner. Obviously more energy but not the sort who'll contribute much in final third anymore.

Their remaining subs are: Carvalho, Van Der Berg (defender), Bajectic (me neither). Chambers (?), Joe Gomez and Adrian (could always play Allison upfront I guess).

Fulham have yet to make a sub and if clever Silva can just spend last 10 minutes endlessly breaking up play with subs every few minutes and throwing on defenders and fresh legs for those who feel the pace after 75 minutes.

4 minutes ago, sne said:

He's one I've wanted us to sign for a while. Same with Saliba for Arsenal. Both would have been fantastic signings.

I wonder if we might go back in for the lad we've been linked with a few times from Porto, Octavio I think? Feels a sort of August 31st move to me. Not sure what position he plays in midfield though.

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

This is where the 5 subs rule falls down a bit for those thinking it benefits top 6.

Liverpool just thrown third on, Milner. Obviously more energy but not the sort who'll contribute much in final third anymore.

Their remaining subs are: Carvalho, Van Der Berg (defender), Bajectic (me neither). Chambers (?), Joe Gomez and Adrian (could always play Allison upfront I guess).

Fulham have yet to make a sub and if clever Silva can just spend last 10 minutes endlessly breaking up play with subs every few minutes and throwing on defenders and fresh legs for those who feel the pace after 75 minutes.

The subs must be made on three occasions or at half time, you can't make 5 subs on 5 different occasions.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â