Villa Podcasts & The Athletic Coverage

HalfTimePost

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

sat behind them at a game this season and there was a lot of aggressive gesturing to the away fans throughout the game (the others, not max) and generally just seemed very negative and moany

not had any personal run ins with them or anything that was just my only experience of them

Pet peeve of mine, fans going to matches and spending the whole day trying to lord it over the away fans. More so when celebrating a goal. Enjoy the goal and the players. Not what the opponent’s fans think 

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, HeroesAndVillans said:

Unai schooled Pep, Arteta and the rest last season... 

Loved seeing him get revenge against Arsenal, they ridiculed and mocked a world class manager. Bullied him out of a job and then actively hoped he'd fail with us.

Thanks for the manager, we love him! King Unai.

Oh yeah, check this out (my fave podcast) 😂

and

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Oh yeah, check this out (my fave podcast) 😂

and

Hadn't heard of that Northern Irish(?) guy before these clips but he seems to know his stuff so I will give his content a go!

I think he got the whole thing bang on really. Arteta has been there what 5 years now and not done anything? They gave him all the time in the world, let him finish 8th twice and spend hundreds of millions. But they showed an experienced and winning manager the door after not getting him his targets??? Anyway nevermind Arsenal or any other club... All that matters is Villa, I am very tribal and "isolationist" when it comes to football. 

Their loss is our gain, we are in for another fantastic season and I think silverware is on for the first time in my life. First time in a whole generation I think as well? If we can dream it, our Unai can make it a reality. 

Just now, HeroesAndVillans said:

Hadn't heard of that Northern Irish(?) guy before these clips but he seems to know his stuff so I will give his content a go!

I think he got the whole thing bang on really. Arteta has been there what 5 years now and not done anything? They gave him all the time in the world, let him finish 8th twice and spend hundreds of millions. But they showed an experienced and winning manager the door after not getting him his targets??? Anyway nevermind Arsenal or any other club... All that matters is Villa, I am very tribal and "isolationist" when it comes to football. 

Their loss is our gain, we are in for another fantastic season and I think silverware is on for the first time in my life. First time in a whole generation I think as well? If we can dream it, our Unai can make it a reality. 

Oh I highly recommend it, nothing as humorous or entertaining - especially when it comes to Villa content (Irish brothers). I enjoy it and look forward to every episode, often listening to the same one more than once.

Such a great laugh but they make excellent points too. Enjoy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HeroesAndVillans said:

We’ve given ourselves the best chance of winning something of worth (friendly trophies or the Peace Cup don’t count 😆) since bloody 1996(!)…

Been way too long.

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â