DRAFT Fantasy Football 2022-'23

maqroll

15 hours ago, Hornso said:

I am happy to step aside this year. I need the sleep rather than the draft haha. Good luck all.

Is that a definite out or would you be ok to join if say we end up one or two short of being able to have leagues of 8 or 10?

23 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

Ok so that's 12 confirmed already then.

Just @Rds1983 @skarroki @Shomin Geki @lp_villa830 and @bobzy to confirm from last year's entrants.

Then it's just any newbies I might have missed?

I think I'm still in shock after reading the thread this morning. 

I did last year's and was in Monday's so will very likely say yes again. 

Have we decided on league's of 8 or 10?

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Have we decided on league's of 8 or 10?

It's gonna depend on who confirms, if I've missed anyone and if we get any new entries in next week or so. 8 looking more likely at this point though.

One league of 16 could also be a more challenging option as well, though think opinion probably split on that.

6 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

It's gonna depend on who confirms, if I've missed anyone and if we get any new entries in next week or so. 8 looking more likely at this point though.

One league of 16 could also be a more challenging option as well, though think opinion probably split on that.

I liked the two league thing previously with promotion/relegation as it keeps player interested. 

Preference is for 8 to be honest. 

2 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

I liked the two league thing previously with promotion/relegation as it keeps player interested. 

Preference is for 8 to be honest. 

I agree i only got relegated as i wasnt in last year. 1st year i won then 4th 2nd year. But ill happily start wherever

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I agree i only got relegated as i wasnt in last year. 1st year i won then 4th 2nd year. But ill happily start wherever

Have we done three years? Thought it was only 2? I think I might have come 2nd in one (possibly a final day win?) if it was 3 years. Too many other league's going on to remember. 

46 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Have we done three years? Thought it was only 2? I think I might have come 2nd in one (possibly a final day win?) if it was 3 years. Too many other league's going on to remember. 

This coming season will be the 8th season of draft leagues by the looks of it. First two years were on different sites, eg TOGGA. FPL Draft didn't launch til 17/18 season so will this will be our 6th season on that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

This coming season will be the 8th season of draft leagues by the looks of it. First two years were on different sites, eg TOGGA. FPL Draft didn't launch til 17/18 season so will this will be our 6th season on that.

Jeez. I remember using Togga. Thought that was just with friends/family and not on here but thinking about it you're right. 

State of play with leagues so far:

- Confirmed for VT1 with 8 teams will be @AndyM3000 @chappy @HanoiVillan @Rds1983 @Eak94 @tomsky_11 and @LancsVillan with one place still to be taken.

- The final place in VT1 is @Shomin Geki's if they could please confirm? Pretty sure you said before would like to be involved this season so assuming no issue here.

- Confirmed for VT2 are @maqroll @a-k @Demitri_C @BennettVilla @Dodgyknees and @tomav84 so two more places if looking at 8 team leagues.

- One of these places is @skarroki's if they can confirm please?

- Other place is free to any new or returning player who want's it?

- If we can somehow get another 4 players after this then we can hold to 10 team leagues, in which case @maqroll and @a-k will move into VT1 and newbies will fill out VT2.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

Think this was the 15/16 thread for togga. Few name in there and the other years that might be worth giving a nudge if we are a couple short.

Thinking back the Togga league was possibly the reason I finally signed up properly and stopped lurking. Some of my first ever posts in that thread. 

• Like 2

We've potentially got 5 spaces left to fill in this year's draft league, so shout out to a few people who've played or been interested in this before and haven't disappeared from the site... you in?

@StefanAVFC @sexbelowsound @Zatman @MrSmirch @Milfner @Daniel @NurembergVillan @TrentVilla @omariqy @tonyh29 @villaluke @rhyscartwright_avfc @Dante_Lockhart @andykeenan

1 hour ago, tomsky_11 said:

State of play with leagues so far:

- Confirmed for VT1 with 8 teams will be @AndyM3000 @chappy @HanoiVillan @Rds1983 @Eak94 @tomsky_11 and @LancsVillan with one place still to be taken.

- The final place in VT1 is @Shomin Geki's if they could please confirm? Pretty sure you said before would like to be involved this season so assuming no issue here.

- Confirmed for VT2 are @maqroll @a-k @Demitri_C @BennettVilla @Dodgyknees and @tomav84 so two more places if looking at 8 team leagues.

- One of these places is @skarroki's if they can confirm please?

- Other place is free to any new or returning player who want's it?

- If we can somehow get another 4 players after this then we can hold to 10 team leagues, in which case @maqroll and @a-k will move into VT1 and newbies will fill out VT2.

Thanks. I've no interest in doing a 6 team league. I'll do 8 at an absolute minimum. 

43 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Thanks. I've no interest in doing a 6 team league. I'll do 8 at an absolute minimum. 

We've got at least 2 weeks to fill 3 more spots and two of those should be taken by people who were in it last year and have already shown interest this year. I wouldn't worry too much yet about not having at least 8 in each league.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tomsky_11 said:

Is that a definite out or would you be ok to join if say we end up one or two short of being able to have leagues of 8 or 10?

If you need one number, I'll go in as a last resort. Sorry for having to clarify.

• Like 1

Hey there!  Thanks for reaching out.  I'm not sure what's happening with my Fantasy account.  I thought I'd joined a league, but there's no record of this on my account.  If the offer is still valid I'm very game.  Cheers.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â