DRAFT Fantasy Football 2022-'23

maqroll

6 minutes ago, LancsVillan said:

If I had time to run it again this year I would have offered when it was discussed, I have time to play but not run which is why I replied so quickly, same with the NFL Yahoo which I've been playing even longer

and BTW there were two words in Caps not the whole message......  ;)

Lancs we could have started a seperate one. Im sure we could have got another 6? Although i apprecaite what your saying as when @tomsky_11 use to do it he would tag us all. I dont think @maqroll did intentionally i think its first time he has set it up

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Lancs we could have started a seperate one. Im sure we could have got another 6? Although i apprecaite what your saying as when @tomsky_11 use to do it he would tag us all. I dont think @maqroll did intentionally i think its first time he has set it up

Yeah get that but all of the tags were in both the previous year thread and the 1st page. 

Doesn't matter I will simply give it  a miss for 1st time

7 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.0629a57bba8b089f52e5b96d3da4737a.jpeg

😆 

The fun:aggro ratio was headed in the wrong direction fast!

Apologies to the guys who took the time to draft, I guess I overstepped the mark.

5 minutes ago, maqroll said:

😆 

Apologies to the guys who took the time to draft, I guess I overstepped the mark.

that's ok, my team was shit anyway

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

😆 

Lol ok. My initial suggestion was gonna be keep the league we've got so as not to waste the draft, then me and another who missed the draft just drop out into another league. Now that's off the table, here's where I think we are at:

- Looking at who has shown interest this year, we definitely have at least 16 if everyone is still in, so two leagues of at least 8 definitely possible.

- I think I'm might be missing two or three people who were part of the now deleted 10 team league, so there's a chance we might even have enough for two leagues of 10. I have down as joining the initial 10 @maqroll @Rds1983 @HanoiVillan @BennettVilla @tomav84 @tomsky_11 @chappy and maybe @Shomin Geki? Anyone else that was in it I've missed?

- I think at least 7 of last year's VT1 have confirmed interest and 5 of last year's VT2, so I don't see why we can't stick with the original plan from end of last season to keep with same leagues, have some kind of relegation/promotion if the numbers are there, and then fill out the second league with any newbies.

So, here's my suggestion:

- VT1 should consist of @AndyM3000 @chappy @Hornso @HanoiVillan @Rds1983 @Eak94 who retain their places from last season, plus the top 2 from VT2 which was Ciaran (sorry I'm not sure if this is @Shomin Geki or @skarroki?) and myself.

- If we end up with enough for two 10 team leagues, the bottom 2 from VT1 retain their places, which was @LancsVillan and @lp_villa830 (not seen you confirm in this year Lance, so let me know if in or not?). If @lp_villa830 not joining, or anyone else dropping out of VT1, next highest place from VT2 last season jumps up to VT1.

- VT2 should consist of @LancsVillan and @lp_villa830 (if confirmed in) (unless we have leagues of 10) plus remaining VT2 teams from last season @bobzy (not see you confirm this season?) @maqroll @a-k and Olly (either @Shomin Geki or @skarroki I assume), plus any new teams, which should be at least @Demitri_C @BennettVilla @Dodgyknees and @tomav84 (might be more if I've missed any newbies from the deleted 10).

- I'd suggest at this point there is no need to rush to draft before this Friday as a fair bit to organise. If we are going to get leagues of 10 teams might be good to draft before week three, as this means 36 gameweeks so each team players every other 4 times. If 8 team leagues, could delay to week 4 for 35 rounds and an even set of games for everyone.

- I'll tag @villaluke here as well as think he was interested and missed out last season, in case we have space this time.

If everyone who's tagged here, and anyone else who is interested, can please confirm this by end of next week then we can get this all set up in good time.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, LancsVillan said:

Yeah get that but all of the tags were in both the previous year thread and the 1st page. 

Doesn't matter I will simply give it  a miss for 1st time

After all that and now you're not going to play?

1 hour ago, tomsky_11 said:

Lol ok. My initial suggestion was gonna be keep the league we've got so as not to waste the draft, then me and another who missed the draft just drop out into another league. Now that's off the table, here's where I think we are at:

- Looking at who has shown interest this year, we definitely have at least 16 if everyone is still in, so two leagues of at least 8 definitely possible.

- I think I'm might be missing two or three people who were part of the now deleted 10 team league, so there's a chance we might even have enough for two leagues of 10. I have down as joining the initial 10 @maqroll @Rds1983 @HanoiVillan @BennettVilla @tomav84 @tomsky_11 @chappy and maybe @Shomin Geki? Anyone else that was in it I've missed?

- I think at least 7 of last year's VT1 have confirmed interest and 5 of last year's VT2, so I don't see why we can't stick with the original plan from end of last season to keep with same leagues, have some kind of relegation/promotion if the numbers are there, and then fill out the second league with any newbies.

- VT1 should consist of @AndyM3000 @chappy @Hornso @HanoiVillan @Rds1983 @Eak94 who retain their places from last season, plus the top 2 from VT2 which was Ciaran (sorry I'm not sure if this is @Shomin Geki or @skarroki?) and myself.

- If we end up with enough for two 10 team leagues, the bottom 2 from VT1 retain their places, which was @LancsVillan and @lp_villa830 (not seen you confirm in this year Lance, so let me know if in or not?). If @lp_villa830 not joining, or anyone else dropping out of VT1, next highest place from VT2 last season jumps up to VT1.

- VT2 should consist of @LancsVillan and @lp_villa830 (if confirmed in) (unless we have leagues of 10) plus remaining VT2 teams from last season @bobzy (not see you confirm this season?) @maqroll @a-k and Olly (either @Shomin Geki or @skarroki I assume), plus any new teams, which should be at least @Demitri_C @BennettVilla @Dodgyknees and @tomav84 (might be more if I've missed any newbies from the deleted 10).

- I'd suggest at this point there is no need to rush to draft before this Friday as a fair bit to organise. If we are going to get leagues of 10 teams might be good to draft before week three, as this means 36 gameweeks so each team players every other 4 times. If 8 team leagues, could delay to week 4 for 35 rounds and an even set of games for everyone.

- I'll tag @villaluke here as well as think he was interested and missed out last season, in case we have space this time.

If everyone who's tagged here, and anyone else who is interested, can please confirm this by end of next week then we can get this all set up in good time.

Hi all,

I'm very sorry I completely forgot about the drafting time. Have been swallowed up with work lately, but I am 100% still interested and will ensure I'm available for the next time. Apologies to @maqroll and all from the first draft, and thanks for tagging me here Tomsky.

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

So wait we gone from having a league of 10 witha potential 2nd getting setup to none at all?😂

Lancs said it should be redone. He left me an angry PM. I didn't know it was such a sensitive situation. And so it's just easier I think, to delete the league that he said should be redone. I don't need the headache.

3 hours ago, tomsky_11 said:

Thanks for sorting it! I'm free to draft this week if others are but equally happy to wait until next week.

5 hours ago, tomsky_11 said:

Sorry chaps I know how painful these things can be to organise. I had an alarm in my diary half an hour before it set up. Unfortunately work called me in around lunchtime and only when the alarm went off did I realise how annoyed I was at getting called in. I’m keen for whatever is being suggested!

8 hours ago, tomsky_11 said:

Im in bro

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â