Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

23 hours ago, tomav84 said:

yeah grealish is in i think. need 1 more starter. i was leaning towards maddison but after spurs' performance today i wonder what utd could do to them

Fernandes an injury doubt so that's settled 

16 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

Fernandes an injury doubt so that's settled 

Oh fantastic. Although he's never injured so hopefully he still starts :)

21 hours ago, BOF said:

Oh fantastic. Although he's never injured so hopefully he still starts :)

Been pictured in an ankle boot so seems it's the real deal this time.

I'm rolling a transfer today so I can delay a decision on him until the weekend

26 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm rolling a transfer today so I can delay a decision on him until the weekend

I was considering either a -4 or rolling, still undecided

I'm also going for the madness of benching Kane to play 5 across the middle

but its a long time to 6pm and I may go Saka and Kane out for Salah and Jota

It really is a dilema

with fernandes out my team basically picks itself. the triple chelsea defence will likely be my downfall this season as i have other things i want to do for the double so can't really get rid of them

image.png.b1fcc384e8999c73779447e8fb4103fb.png

Been planning to bring in a Brighton double-up and keep them for the rest of the season, but not sure now... Such a hectic schedule and over GW 36 and 37 they have to play Arsenal, Newcastle, and City over the space of two weeks. If I drop Zinchenko for Veltman, I can bring in Rashford and Grealish next GW for a -4 instead of taking Mitoma this GW

47 minutes ago, bickster said:

I was considering either a -4 or rolling, still undecided

I'm also going for the madness of benching Kane to play 5 across the middle

but its a long time to 6pm and I may go Saka and Kane out for Salah and Jota

It really is a dilema

I've turned Harry Kane into Sam Greenwood for a -4 :thumb:

1 minute ago, bickster said:

What is the other half of that deal that makes it sound less bonkers? :D 

Saka to Salah and money for Trent next week :D  :D

Also just wanted to take some money off my bench and re-distribute for the run-in. I don't think I'm going to need 3 very competent (and comparitively expensive) substitutes from this point onwards.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BOF said:

Saka to Salah and money for Trent next week :D  :D

Also just wanted to take some money off my bench and re-distribute for the run-in. I don't think I'm going to need 3 very competent (and comparitively expensive) substitutes from this point onwards.

Yep makes sense

I think Chilwell to Shaw is my move the following week As Salah's 0.1 increase last night prevents Trent :( 

• Like 1

Been very steadily rising the overall rank since the world cup, was awful beforehand and almost gave up on it like always. 

Gone with this in this gameweek. I know a lot of people will captain Haaland so I have nothing to gain from doing that, I'm hoping Watkins will score or assist so I've got something to show from the captain and then hopefully Pep will go peak Pep and not start Haaland. 

Slowly trying to get 3 Brighton players into the team for their mad run-in. Still got my bench boost and triple captain so trying to pad out the whole team with a group of people who will all play. 

Screenshot_20230425_152704.jpg

5 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Been very steadily rising the overall rank since the world cup, was awful beforehand and almost gave up on it like always. 

Gone with this in this gameweek. I know a lot of people will captain Haaland so I have nothing to gain from doing that, I'm hoping Watkins will score or assist so I've got something to show from the captain and then hopefully Pep will go peak Pep and not start Haaland. 

Slowly trying to get 3 Brighton players into the team for their mad run-in. Still got my bench boost and triple captain so trying to pad out the whole team with a group of people who will all play. 

Screenshot_20230425_152704.jpg

I'd probably be jumping off Arsenal now as they've a terrible run.  KDB is a great differential. I guess it's him versus Salah for you. I doubt Pep will be going full Pep with his most important player against his only title rivals.

• Like 1

Just now, Wainy316 said:

Taking my FPL hat off this is great news considering we have them this weekend!

To quote a United mate of mine - "We are **** without him".

He injured that ankle in the first half the other night and still covered more ground than anyone else.

So now I'm down to a straight choice between starting Rashford or Mac Allister. That's Rashford playing without Fernandes and a with a depleted defence but they are playing Spurs who just sacked their interim manager after 3 games. Vs Mac Allister who is playing woeful Forest.

Currently its Mac Allister but looking at Rashford on the bench makes me feel uneasy

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

So now I'm down to a straight choice between starting Rashford or Mac Allister. That's Rashford playing without Fernandes and a with a depleted defence but they are playing Spurs who just sacked their interim manager after 3 games. Vs Mac Allister who is playing woeful Forest.

Currently its Mac Allister but looking at Rashford on the bench makes me feel uneasy

As James from PlanetFPL would say - "Find a different solution" :D (read : play both)