2 minutes ago, a-k said:

I'm not on FH but I'm bored so I quickly put this together:

Ramsdale

White Trent Trippier

Martinelli Eze Bowen Maddison Salah

Watkins Jota

Bench: Iversen Isak Guehi Mings

0.3 left in the bank based on my budget

For a one-off free hit you don't need that bench. There's about 3 million going to waste there.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Do you go with Trippier or with Kane?

Gone with Trippier, dumped Kane. Spurs have defence issues this week. Newcastle are at home and wanting to bounce back after a thumping

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Do you trust Eze/Olise or Maddison?

Eze / Olise - yes they are playing Everton who are dogshit squared right now. Maddison - no, Leicester are about as much use as Everton

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Do you bring in Jota, or risk Darwin?

Neither, both are rotation risk. Darwin has only played 10 minutes at the end of a game as sub, he's almost nailed on not to start

Do you go Trent and Robbo for safer returns or use 3rd Liverpool further forward?

Definitely 2 liverpool defenders Trent is actually currently playing in Midfield so should be an auto choice for this game then either Robo or Van Dijk

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Which 3 Arsenal?

Martinelli and perm 2 from 3 of Odegaard / Saka / Jesus (Personally I dumped Saka)

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Do you go with Toney? Assuming Watkins is a given in current form.

No, genuinely think Toney is now playing within himself as that looming yellow is ever present.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Is Solanke home to West Ham a good pick?

A good pick yes, there are others too though

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Maybe Isak or Wilson against a lacklustre Spurs.

Yes, but which friggin one is the problem, currently on Isak but could easily be on Wilson in ten minutes

1 hour ago, BOF said:

I think there are some decent differentials.

You haven't mentioned keepers. Palace's Johnstone has to be the keeper for the week given Palace's resurgence, Everton's decline (and being away) and his price point

• Like 1

My current FH team, COuld change at any time. I picked what I thought was the best 11, the value of the subs (apart from Moreno who is in my normal team) is just what was left over afterwards)

Free Hit.png

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Gone with Trippier, dumped Kane. Spurs have defence issues this week. Newcastle are at home and wanting to bounce back after a thumping
I'm the same currently.

Eze / Olise - yes they are playing Everton who are dogshit squared right now. Maddison - no, Leicester are about as much use as Everton.
I own Eze & Maddison but one of them will be first sub. I really feel like this could be the game where Maddison returns. He was good against City with 0.6xG

Neither, both are rotation risk. Darwin has only played 10 minutes at the end of a game as sub, he's almost nailed on not to start.  Definitely 2 liverpool defenders Trent is actually currently playing in Midfield so should be an auto choice for this game then either Robo or Van Dijk
For me Jota starts after his heroics against Leeds so I'm going with him. I hope the fear keeps everyone else away.

Martinelli and perm 2 from 3 of Odegaard / Saka / Jesus (Personally I dumped Saka)
I'm on Martinelli, Saka & Jesus. Hoping everyone selling Saka gets burned badly :lol:

No, genuinely think Toney is now playing within himself as that looming yellow is ever present.
Agreed.

A good pick yes, there are others too though
For me tbph Solanke is too likely to score a 2.

Yes, but which friggin one is the problem, currently on Isak but could easily be on Wilson in ten minutes
I'd say Isak is the starter

You haven't mentioned keepers. Palace's Johnstone has to be the keeper for the week given Palace's resurgence, Everton's decline (and being away) and his price point
Yeah I'm on Johnstone. Definitely makes the most sense. The better sides have better assets than their keepers.

Answers above.

i think i'm locked in depending on any surprises pre-deadline with the arsenal line up. maddison is out, gakpo is in. can't decide on a keeper as i don't think anyone except arsenal or liverpool have strong chances of a clean sheet. got johnstone in now with leno on bench which i might still switch

47 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

as i don't think anyone except arsenal or liverpool have strong chances of a clean sheet.

I can't see Everton scoring at Palace in three games let alone one. Palace is probably the most likely CS this week IMO

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

I can't see Everton scoring at Palace in three games let alone one. Palace is probably the most likely CS this week IMO

yeah i think of all the others i think they have the best chance, my concern is this is the year for funny results and i wouldn't put it past everton to get something there. johnstone my keeper currently...i'm wondering if iverson is a possibility too - wolves are pants

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

wolves are pants

You mean the Wolves that won 2-0 last week against Brentford or the Wolves that beat Chelsea 1-0 the week before? Wolves are playing the utterly woeful Leicester this week, far easier opponents than their last two games

This is where I'm currently at. Gone off the idea of double Liverpool defence but still toying with Odegaard instead of Saka, Eze out for Gakpo and back to Isak / Wilson for Jota

image.png

1 hour ago, bickster said:

You mean the Wolves that won 2-0 last week against Brentford or the Wolves that beat Chelsea 1-0 the week before? Wolves are playing the utterly woeful Leicester this week, far easier opponents than their last two games

true...i can still see leicester scoring though

these are the bookies odds for a clean sheet (excluding arsenal and liverpool games) and i'm now wondering if nick pope is worth considering

Palace        2.38
Newcastle        2.63
Leicester        2.75
Fulham        3.25
Brentford        3.25
Bmth        3.25
West Ham        3.25
Wolves        3.40
Everton        3.50
Villa        3.50
Leeds        4.00
Spurs        5.00

Just now, tomav84 said:

and i'm now wondering if nick pope is worth considering

He was my sub keeper this week until I needed funds for yet another shuffle. Spurs have defensive problems this week but with Trippier in the team I didn't want to double up on Newcastle defence

Uh oh. With Firmino out, does that potentially make Gakpo's spot even safer given that Gakpo's natural rotation would be with Firmino. Or do we bank on Darwin still being able to rotate in for Gakpo too. I think I'm still going to go with Jota. He's had a week's rest. I'd expect more changes will come in the West Ham, Spurs & Fulham games.

21 minutes ago, BOF said:

Uh oh. With Firmino out, does that potentially make Gakpo's spot even safer given that Gakpo's natural rotation would be with Firmino. Or do we bank on Darwin still being able to rotate in for Gakpo too. I think I'm still going to go with Jota. He's had a week's rest. I'd expect more changes will come in the West Ham, Spurs & Fulham games.

this just nails him down for me as boosts his potential minutes. could be famous last words of course

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

this just nails him down for me as boosts his potential minutes. could be famous last words of course

Scenes when Salah gets rested.

24 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

that would be funny. think salah will have a high EO and he's my captain too so we're all in the same boat

He was about 20% EO last week. I'm expecting he'll be close to 200% this gameweek.