Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

Feels like last night was a big one for basically everyone that prepared properly for the week. Have managed to get myself to just outside of the top 30k but I had a shocker a few weeks ago and used bench boost far too early so I'm expecting that to hit me hard when people start to use it over the upcoming DGWs.

4 hours ago, BOF said:

105 all in. 100k green to 169k. Haaland out, Watkins in. 8.1 ITB. Roll transfer and ready to go big in 29. 10 playing this week but it's a good 10. No fodder making up the numbers.

Sounds like most of us did well 👍

Same score as me and same future moves :) 

Just wish I'd pressed the button earlier this week and saved the 0.2

Also debating March to Maddison. I have the extra FT but might just roll that. Not sure it's worth bringing in Maddison for one week when March has a double the week after. Plus it would probably mean I need a hit in 29

4 hours ago, Indigo said:

Feels like last night was a big one for basically everyone that prepared properly for the week. Have managed to get myself to just outside of the top 30k but I had a shocker a few weeks ago and used bench boost far too early so I'm expecting that to hit me hard when people start to use it over the upcoming DGWs.

Yeah basically all of the big players that people brought in delivered this week.

Estupinan, March, Mitoma, Mac Allister, Raya, Brentford defenders and Toney - all scored pretty well

Quite rare. And makes up for the week before where a lot of them did **** all!

Can get to 7 players after the one free transfer for this upcoming GW. Would have 10 with my planned WC, plus BB next GW, but run the risk of injuries during the internationals...

59 minutes ago, a-k said:

Pulled the trigger on WC. Now have 12 potential players for this GW and 10 for next GW with BB

yeah mine's active too. keep overthinking it...got a couple of decisions still to make but it largely picks itself but playing 3 villa players vs one of our bogey teams is an obvious concern

mad that all these content creators are selling haaland...if people keep selling him i could have myself a sexy norwegian differential vs a shite liverpool defence

I think I will end up selling Haaland as well. I have 2 free transfers to use so forced into 1, it's Haaland or Rashford but Rashford has a double.

Allows me to get to 11 this GW and 13 doubles for the BB. If Haaland drops another .1m which likely before I get him back then I'd only lose .2m, not the end of the world.

cant decide on captain this week. saka played an hour tonight, martinelli 120 mins, so not sure about their minutes at the weekend. odegaard has blanked too many times to consider him.

would it be crazy of me to captain watkins??

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

cant decide on captain this week. saka played an hour tonight, martinelli 120 mins, so not sure about their minutes at the weekend. odegaard has blanked too many times to consider him.

would it be crazy of me to captain watkins??

If it were me I’d captain Saka but assuming you don’t have Kane then I think Watkins would be my Second choice. Certainly isn’t crazy

2 hours ago, tomav84 said:

mad that all these content creators are selling haaland

Makes sense to me because when I used my WC the other week, I made sure I had plenty of spare cash so I could just buy him back the following week (or the week after as CIty only have one game in the DGW)

If I'd kept him, I'd be playing with 10, sold him and now I have 11

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Still debating March to Maddison with my second FT but the more I think about that the less sense it makes

Brighton have one game more than Leicester left to play and March is particularly in form right now, he's been very unlucky. Could have scored quite a few more in the last few games apart from the changed OG

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

Huge green arrow for me. 60 points in a low scoring GW. I think thats about 150k rise in places (approx)

Captaining Saka pays off

i really thought arteta might rotate...or at least give reduced minutes. odegaard doing bugger all in a 4-1 win is really bloody annoying

20 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Average week. But goal was always to get a green arrow while lots of others played chips. 

Next Gameweek is massive

Yep. I've just gone up by one point in my mini league. Need a big score from BB 

• Like 1