Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

13 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Nope. Took them all out on my wildcard. It’s been a disaster of a week

Shouldn't laugh but misery loves company.

My Gw rank is 8m already.

That’s the kind of game that can undo weeks of progress. My rank went down by 200k from that game alone. 

Holding liverpool assets into a derby against an inform Man Utd and they win 7-0

This **** game 

• Like 1

I don't own any Pool and still have a green arrow with Toney and Henry to go. It was a great week, I'll take a breakeven one as I am well set for the next few weeks after the WC.

This game might tempt a few to hold Salah through a blank GW and then into a tough DGW.

I also have Mitoma benched. I’d be on a green if I’d played him instead of March. 

Ah well, the wildcard was to attack the next few weeks so just need to trust that it’ll come good over that period

21 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

I don't own any Pool and still have a green arrow with Toney and Henry to go. It was a great week, I'll take a breakeven one as I am well set for the next few weeks after the WC.

This game might tempt a few to hold Salah through a blank GW and then into a tough DGW.

i'm wondering if the weekend has generally changed plans. brentford's DGW as everton and southampton away looked great on paper before the weekend but both teams are looking like they're improving.

until this weekend i was ready to WC this week and load up on brentford and brighton. really not sure what to do now. it just seems daft doing my WC this week and binning off trent and nunez after a 7-0 win with bournemouth up next when i can easily get through 27 and WC in 28

brighton's fixtures suck after GW 29 too so i'm not sure i want my team full of them

5 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i'm wondering if the weekend has generally changed plans. brentford's DGW as everton and southampton away looked great on paper before the weekend but both teams are looking like they're improving.

until this weekend i was ready to WC this week and load up on brentford and brighton. really not sure what to do now. it just seems daft doing my WC this week and binning off trent and nunez after a 7-0 win with bournemouth up next when i can easily get through 27 and WC in 28

brighton's fixtures suck after GW 29 too so i'm not sure i want my team full of them

Brighton still have 2 more games not scheduled in yet.

15 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Brighton still have 2 more games not scheduled in yet.

yeah newcastle away and utd at home so not amazing fixtures when they do double

got a week to decide what i do anyway. had a good week so can afford to take a gamble and think putting off WC for another week could work out well

Red arrow but made up ground in my mini-league. Would have been sweeter if I didn't have Andreas' two assists on the bench. Have a decent looking line-up for this upcoming GW27 and tentative plans to WC 28 and BB 29. Considering the -4 to move KDB to Salah

1 hour ago, a-k said:

Have a decent looking line-up for this upcoming GW27 and tentative plans to WC 28 and BB 29. Considering the -4 to move KDB to Salah

i'm in a similar boat. a part of me wants to WC and bring in some brentford players but their defence isn't that great so i'm not confident on them clean sheeting either of their games in the double. i like the idea of having another week's worth of info before the WC

i've already got trent and nunez...i also have KDB and was thinking of moving him out but palace are cack at the moment. bournemouth at least look like they're fighting so think if i get a 3rd liverpool it's setting me up for a disappointment because it would be very liverpooley to go and lose to bournemouth now.

my current thinking is to bring in another brighton defender as i can see at least 1 clean sheet from their double GW

Had Mac Allister in. Took him out. Had Pinnock in. Took him out. March in for Mac Allister and started over Mitoma. I couldn't have engineered a worse week. In the end ONLY a 70k red arrow. I'll take that and hopefully I'll rescue some of that by being well set up for this week, although with Liverpool playing Saints in that form and me having no Liverpool there may be more pain to come.