Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

28 minutes ago, BOF said:

I forgot what it was like to have a 19pt differential. About 300,000 places it turns out.

fair play. i had him for the first 3 GWs of the season and he did nothing.

82 point GW, Triple Captain chip pretty rubbish as usual. 

Already have 2 free transfers so I need to do something this week. Martial or Doherty, leaning towards Doherty out and then work around Martial out for Bruno next week.

2 hours ago, a-k said:

Kepa and Thiago Silva on me bench. Great start to the GW.

Kepa and cuca for me. Many others would've done the same so it won't hurt us

Ps: I love mitoma

Edited by tomav84

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Trippier is absolutely relentless

he's completely pointless now. in the top 500k haaland is 99.9% ownership and trippier is 99%. that's 2 players that could absolutely haul and it would make bugger all difference to your rank

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tomav84 said:

he's completely pointless now. in the top 500k haaland is 99.9% ownership and trippier is 99%. that's 2 players that could absolutely haul and it would make bugger all difference to your rank

Yep. The only way Trippier makes a difference now is if you’re brave enough to captain him

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

wow...who did you captain out of interest?

I went with Kane. He loves a goal against promoted sides and with City struggling recently and Wolves "apparent" improvement at the back, thought this would be the time to take the risk. At least Cancelo didn't come on so I get Thiago Silva's 6pt off the bench...

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Yep. The only way Trippier makes a difference now is if you’re brave enough to captain him

I was close this week tbh but vice captained him in the end (thankfully)

Quite pleased with my shifting to Akanji for my Man City defender.

1 hour ago, a-k said:

I went with Kane. He loves a goal against promoted sides and with City struggling recently and Wolves "apparent" improvement at the back, thought this would be the time to take the risk. At least Cancelo didn't come on so I get Thiago Silva's 6pt off the bench...

same with me and cucurella. definitely need to move cancelo on

so cancelo heading for another price drop. already lost 0.2 on him and i'm not sure i want to lose any more but don't want to make an early transfer when there's a lot of football to play before the deadline. decisions....