Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

Forgot to make changes as I thought the Liverplop game was for the previous round, A well, at least I had saved up 2 changes I didn't get to use to bring in players who have double games this round. Fml

Was always going to bring Mitro in this week for the double and captain him, but had to decide to get rid of Martial or Nunez.

After last night's game, getting rid of Nunez seems like a solid choice

Been quite lucky with sticking to no Liverpool. They were shite before the WC and I didn't understand the fuss over getting Nunez/Salah in after the WC as if there problems would all just disappear. 

Now if KDB wouldn't be so useless that would be even better but unfortunately not. 

Edited by Farlz

**** trippier. yes i benched him again. he was away to arsenal...it was absolutely on paper an OK decision IMO.

it's just so annoying that we're basically playing with 9 players now as he and haaland have to be in every 11 regardless of who they're playing. i'm just a bit frustrated with it this season. risks are seldom rewarded. you do well by just doing what everyone else is doing.

20 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

**** trippier. yes i benched him again. he was away to arsenal...it was absolutely on paper an OK decision IMO.

it's just so annoying that we're basically playing with 9 players now as he and haaland have to be in every 11 regardless of who they're playing. i'm just a bit frustrated with it this season. risks are seldom rewarded. you do well by just doing what everyone else is doing.

Yep. Being different this season is horrible. It’s the most template season I can remember. 

Haaland’s price next season will be very interesting. Has to be 14m minimum. He’s broken the game

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yep. Being different this season is horrible. It’s the most template season I can remember. 

Haaland’s price next season will be very interesting. Has to be 14m minimum. He’s broken the game

i think they should just make him 15m+. make people actually think about whether they want to spend the money on owning him. even at 14m he'll have 90%+ ownership IMO

10 hours ago, a-k said:

Darwin --> Kane the easiest transfer of the season, just hate the fact I'll have to do it before prices change

Thats a £2.7mil differential. Kane doesn't appear to be near a rise yet, in fact Darwin is closer to a second drop

10 hours ago, a-k said:

Darwin --> Kane the easiest transfer of the season, just hate the fact I'll have to do it before prices change

i've got both martial and darwin and don't know who to transfer out first. probably martial based on his next couple of fixtures and the fact that he always seems to get injured.

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Thats a £2.7mil differential. Kane doesn't appear to be near a rise yet, in fact Darwin is closer to a second drop

I have 2.8 in the bank 😅 had money in reserve to go Zaha --> Maddison but got some extra cash after going for Rodrigo instead

• Like 1

Just now, a-k said:

I have 2.8 in the bank 😅 had money in reserve to go Zaha --> Maddison but got some extra cash after going for Rodrigo instead

Darwin is only the 4th biggest current out behind Trossard, Toney & Salah. Kane is the 5th biggest IN behind Rashford, Shaw, Mitro and Odegaard

So you may get away with it without further price rises / falls.

I was glad I got rid of Darwin before the first drop tbh and with Mitro still on the rise (went up again today) I'll make money out of that deal if he goes up again which he might given the fluidity in strikers right now

30 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

kane on 4 yellows now...not sure whether people are bothered by that or not but just as an FYI

I was, which is one of the reasons I didn't take him, but I think if he doesn't get a yellow next match then it'll become 10 yellows for a suspension

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

kane on 4 yellows now...not sure whether people are bothered by that or not but just as an FYI

He's been on 4 yellows since GW14 and as Spurs have played 18, he only has one game to go.

Anyone else feel the joy for the game sapping away now that there's so many tools available help people out? Monitoring and planning transfers based on price rises being an example, feels more like a job than a bit of fun.

2 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Anyone else feel the joy for the game sapping away now that there's so many tools available help people out? Monitoring and planning transfers based on price rises being an example, feels more like a job than a bit of fun.

this is the first season i've used such tools as i didn't know they existed.

regarding fun, i posted the other day that this season definitely feels less fun as the template is doing so well. when you try and have a bit of fun and take a risk it rarely pays off.

that said i captained rashford this week which has gone well