Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

I really hope so

My closest rival in our work league, dropped Trippier and captained Kane over Haaland. So a Haaland haul and Cancelo minutes would suit me just fine as otherwise he'll get the Trippier points be default

it would be incredible if pep gets me out of my trippier mistake

• Like 1

I really don't understand FPL this year. Made definite improvements to my early squad, and points-wise I'm doing probably just as well as I've done in previous years (50s-60s on average), but my Gameweek ranks are terrible. Plummeting down the total rankings again.

I've got a team with Haaland, Kane, Almiron, Martinelli, De Bruyne, Cancelo, Trippier and Ben White. What's everyone else doing so differently? How are the average points managing to be so high this time? Surely it can't just be because of Haaland?

Edited by His Name Is Death

1 hour ago, a-k said:

Think I'll roll the FT this GW. Nothing really stands out as a transfer, risk of rotation with these three games in a week, and might be more useful banking it for a DGW.

i decided to make the change. assumed james' price would go down and i don't really have the squad value to absorb price decreases. went with cucurella as think in the short term at least his minutes are fairly safe

11 minutes ago, sne said:

This is more like it. Salah doing f all and now Rashford dropped from the squad due to disciplinary reasons :thumb:

apparently was in the line up this morning. wonder what happened since