Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

After that I am absolutely fine with never owning Darwin Nunez. I don't care what the xG or stats says, I've used my eyes and brain and can confirm the bloke is garbo. 

Salah might be a different story but I'll just have to trust KDB for now. 

8 minutes ago, Farlz said:

After that I am absolutely fine with never owning Darwin Nunez. I don't care what the xG or stats says, I've used my eyes and brain and can confirm the bloke is garbo. 

Salah might be a different story but I'll just have to trust KDB for now. 

home to leicester next. i'm not selling........yet

3 hours ago, Farlz said:

Reece James injured again 🙃

same one by the sounds of it. not good.

triple utd in shaw, rashford and martial saved my bacon this week

a quiet night for KDB would be nice tomorrow

• Like 1

15 hours ago, tomav84 said:

same one by the sounds of it. not good.

triple utd in shaw, rashford and martial saved my bacon this week

a quiet night for KDB would be nice tomorrow

Exactly the same for me. Those 3 saved my week after benching Trippier and Martinelli and James going off.

2 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

benching Trippier

What makes people do these mad things

I don't get why anyone would bench the highest scoring and ranking defender in the league when they were playing a toothless (no Maddison) Leicester. There is only one player in the whole league with more Bonus points than Trippier (20), he's 30 points ahead of any other defender in the league

You aren't the only one to do it, there's a bloke in my work league that did it too

I can see the logic if they were away at Arsenal or City but Leicester?

31 minutes ago, bickster said:

Reece James out for at least 3 to 4 weeks. That’s a template buster

Straight swap for another chelsea defender for me I imagine. Can’t resist those doubles

23 minutes ago, sne said:

Had a very good restart so far sitting 87 points with Cancelo and Haaland (captain) left to play. Guess everyone has Haaland as captain but still.

Wow. Quite the monster score there. 

I’m on 60 with the same 2 plus KDB to play so should finish on a nice green arrow you’d hope

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bickster said:

What makes people do these mad things

I don't get why anyone would bench the highest scoring and ranking defender in the league when they were playing a toothless (no Maddison) Leicester. There is only one player in the whole league with more Bonus points than Trippier (20), he's 30 points ahead of any other defender in the league

You aren't the only one to do it, there's a bloke in my work league that did it too

I can see the logic if they were away at Arsenal or City but Leicester?

i had a really strong 12 players. anyone i benched had the potential to bite me. leicester, out of all the teams my players were playing, were the toughest of them all. i didn't think they'd be THAT bad

the other contenders were gabriel or shaw. to be honest it was more of a toss up between shaw (although it was home to forest, their defence was going to be makeshift) and trippier so the way i see it, i'm only 4 points down on the deal as shaw scored 8

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

guarantee he'll still get some minutes. bloody pep

I really hope so

My closest rival in our work league, dropped Trippier and captained Kane over Haaland. So a Haaland haul and Cancelo minutes would suit me just fine as otherwise he'll get the Trippier points be default