Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

24 minutes ago, BOF said:

Our league is a bizarre league. I regularly have green arrows everywhere except for our league. Like this week.

Was just coming to post the same thing. I went from 45K > 36K but dropped two places in our league.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Our league is a bizarre league. I regularly have green arrows everywhere except for our league. Like this week.

around a handful in the top 20 or so have played their free hits. lets see how things look after GW32

now it's all about forward planning...getting a good GW34 team together

7 minutes ago, a-k said:

Is it time to get aboard the Grealish train with his form, City's title push, and 2x DGWs?

It might be, but it might also be that he gets rested for the Bayern games. Pep has us all by the short and curlies.

On 10/04/2023 at 15:02, BOF said:

It might be, but it might also be that he gets rested for the Bayern games. Pep has us all by the short and curlies.

Even worse guessing at Pep Roulette now. 3-0 is comfortable and may thus put more focus onto the next two weekends, but never know...

Rashford confirmed out for a couple of weeks. I think I'll hold onto him since I planned for his blank GW32 and then re-evaluate if he doesn't make it back in time for DGW34

36 minutes ago, a-k said:

Even worse guessing at Pep Roulette now. 3-0 is comfortable and may thus put more focus onto the next two weekends, but never know...

Rashford confirmed out for a couple of weeks. I think I'll hold onto him since I planned for his blank GW32 and then re-evaluate if he doesn't make it back in time for DGW34

i think grealish is fairly nailed on, at least whilst foden is out. i debated keeping rashford but i sold in the end. maddison has been horrendous but going to give him another chance as they've got some good fixtures coming up after city plus i can see him being deano's new 'jack' where everything will go through him.

if rashford is back sooner than first thought, i'll just do maddison to rashford. my fear is that even if rashford is back for GW34 i would be concerned about his minutes

i want to also bring in a city defender and whilst ake is a safe bet now, i got burned on that one before when akanje got dropped the very week i transferred him in so i might opt for stones who has been playing CM lately so gives a slightly better chance of an attacking return

I've gone Willock for Grealish this week, to give it a while to see the extent of the Rashford injury as I'm FHing in 32 anyway and can live with him on the bench this week. With more news by 33, that will be the time for me to get rid. If the injury is longer term Man Utd's future doubles also look less attractive IMO

Shaw and Rashford injuries are a problem, do we keep for the DGW? It's a fair way away but only 3 GWs including the blank where most of us are free hitting anyway.

I wanted to start moving on Maddison, Fernandes, Toney and Henry but it's difficult now. Starting to remind me of the season I was stuck with Digne and Calvert Lewin and could never shift them as I had other fires to keep putting out.

13 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Shaw and Rashford injuries are a problem, do we keep for the DGW? It's a fair way away but only 3 GWs including the blank where most of us are free hitting anyway.

I wanted to start moving on Maddison, Fernandes, Toney and Henry but it's difficult now. Starting to remind me of the season I was stuck with Digne and Calvert Lewin and could never shift them as I had other fires to keep putting out.

i wanted rid of fernandes too but with eriksen back and rashford out he'll be back to an advanced role so i'm OK keeping him for the short term

13 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i wanted rid of fernandes too but with eriksen back and rashford out he'll be back to an advanced role so i'm OK keeping him for the short term

I probably will as well now but he's locking up a lot of funds for poor returns so far and without Rashford it might be worse for him.

13 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

I probably will as well now but he's locking up a lot of funds for poor returns so far and without Rashford it might be worse for him.

yeah he's definitely not worth the money. i'm not really in a position to sell him till GW34 then i'll be getting salah in for the double

2nd time this season I've brought in a city defender who's been nailed on only for pep to bench him for first time in ages. Knob 

Annoyingly I was torn between ake and stones 

Grealish comes off with a clean sheet and City concede straight away, excellent about time a Pep substitution worked in my favour

EDIT: Even more amusingly he snuck a bonus point whilst not on the pitch :D