Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

118 pts net with 6 to play absolutely smashing my competitors in my money league, gone from 4th to 2nd (which carries prize money).

Only 3 Game Weeks ago the bloke in 2nd was giving it the billy big bollocks about how he was going to win it and I stood no chance of catching him as he was 100 pts ahead and chips don’t get you much in the way of points anyway (because he'd already used every single one of his). Oh well he's 11 points behind me now with less players left to play :D The bloke who was in third who apparently called me an also ran around 3 weeks ago is now 43 points behind me.

Damn shame I’m off work tomorrow

If you hadn’t guessed we have a bit of upstairs / downstairs rivalry going on

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

118 pts net with 6 to play absolutely smashing my competitors in my money league, gone from 4th to 2nd (which carries prize money).

Only 3 Game Weeks ago the bloke in 2nd was giving it the billy big bollocks about how he was going to win it and I stood no chance of catching him as he was 100 pts ahead and chips don’t get you much in the way of points anyway (because he'd already used every single one of his). Oh well he's 11 points behind me now with less players left to play :D The bloke who was in third who apparently called me an also ran around 3 weeks ago is now 43 points behind me.

Damn shame I’m off work tomorrow

If you hadn’t guessed we have a bit of upstairs / downstairs rivalry going on

man i need to sort myself out a money league. so many just give up half way through the season or throw their chips away!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

I really need Rashford and Bruno to step it up tonight, which isn't ideal as I have Henry and Raya too.

Another game where Raya gets 11 saves but still concedes would work well

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

haaland back in training. in the top 10k he only had 14% ownership this week. suddenly he's become a differential!

I imagine everyone in the top 10k who sold him this week or last planned to bring him back in this week assuming he's fit. his blank plus his injury meant selling was a good option especially as subsequent price falls meant you weren't losing too much value.

That's what I've done (I'm absolutely miles off the top 10k but the logic works)

He'll be back up to At least 50% this coming week. If not more

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I imagine everyone in the top 10k who sold him this week or last planned to bring him back in this week assuming he's fit. his blank plus his injury meant selling was a good option especially as subsequent price falls meant you weren't losing too much value.

That's what I've done (I'm absolutely miles off the top 10k but the logic works)

He'll be back up to At least 50% this coming week. If not more

true. captaincy will be interesting though. city and utd both have good fixtures but haaland might be a minutes risk

52 minutes ago, BOF said:

The price changes have been weird for a while (not THAT weird though)

Some of the price prediction websites track their success and they used to be 90-95%. Now they’re at 70 ish

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Finishing on 141 points and still losing on the head to head league 😂

same and they were 1 point above me before this week. definitely not winning it now :(

ended on 137 and in top 200k for the first time this season but still disappointed. bruno has never scored points for me whenever i've owned him yet for reasons unknown i captained the guy

10 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Finishing on 141 points and still losing on the head to head league 😂

Didn't realise my opponent had taken a hit. So I actually won

SIIIIUUUUUUUUU

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Didn't realise my opponent had taken a hit. So I actually won

SIIIIUUUUUUUUU

I had 128-4. In another H2H league I'm 1st and was up against the person in 2nd place. We both top scored in that league. He ended on 126.

FIIIIUUUUUUUUUU

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, BOF said:

I had 128-4. In another H2H league I'm 1st and was up against the person in 2nd place. We both top scored in that league. He ended on 126.

FIIIIUUUUUUUUUU

Weird how that can happen.

In my paid league I got the 3rd highest score in the league this week. 141. Yet in that league I actually went down a place :D 

11 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Weird how that can happen.

In my paid league I got the 3rd highest score in the league this week. 141. Yet in that league I actually went down a place :D 

I'm still nicely top of my paid league. A 2 horse race at this point.

• Like 1