Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

Spent some time on looking at fixtures this evening and I think I've come back around to loading up on Brighton/Utd now and holding them through all their DGWs. Will get rid of all my Arsenal assets, their only good fixture to come is Saints at home, which will be the free hit week now so that seems okay. Taking a -8 seems a bit much, might hold off on Zinny to Shaw until next GW, I like Utd but not sure I fancy their defence against Newcastle and Brentford.

On 31/03/2023 at 18:44, a-k said:

Want to get rid of Kilman for a Defender on a double, but really slim pickings on games I would have any confidence of getting a clean sheet

Went for a punt on Ricardo Pereira

When I saw the teamsheet:

Homer Simpson Swearing GIF | Gfycat

At full-time:

Homer Simpson Episode 10 GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

40 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Fair play to anyone who has Mings recently. You're absolutely feasting, blokes become a point machine. 

Since I brought him in he's been amazing for me. Bit of a bonus point magnet 

Edited by tomav84
  • Like 2

Having a stormer so far, took a -8 to bring in Steele (to replace Sanchez - no brainier on a BB), Moreno (to replace Gabriel) and Willock to replace Odegaard. The 8 points have already been made back with another 5 before the 2nd games. Net total of 69 points including the -8 hit and greens arrows all over the place. Moved up into 3rd place in my money league and I'm only 24 points off 2nd, 2nd has 7 left to play and I have 13. I also have my FH left and he doesn’t :D 

• Like 2

mixed week for me so far. 61 including my -4 hit. got 3 villa players so could really do with us getting a result tuesday as i'm not holding out much hope for the rest of my squad the way teams like chelsea and utd played this weekend