Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

Got the green arrow in the end. Just. 

Need to put some work in and decide a chip strategy. I was hoping to get through 28 without using a chip but I think Fulham beating Leeds in the cup has scuppered that idea.

Tempted to wildcard this week now

11 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Got the green arrow in the end. Just. 

Need to put some work in and decide a chip strategy. I was hoping to get through 28 without using a chip but I think Fulham beating Leeds in the cup has scuppered that idea.

Tempted to wildcard this week now

Didn't yesterday's results make the end of the season weeks much simpler?

So bringing forward the best time to use your remaining chips

(Genuine question as I was going to look at the options tonight)

9 hours ago, bickster said:

Didn't yesterday's results make the end of the season weeks much simpler?

So bringing forward the best time to use your remaining chips

(Genuine question as I was going to look at the options tonight)

i'm going to WC 27 as planned but not FH 28 as i originally planned to. i'll probably only field 10 players in 28 but at least i'll have the FH to use for GW32.

BB 29 i think will be very popular

Okay there's a couple dodgy players but I really think I don't need to WC this week. Use it in 27 for the doubles then. 

zwkLWXA.png

*Will point out, I basically never plan anything ahead. I load it up every Friday night and go with the flow so some of you may notice things I'm completely unaware of. 

Edited by Farlz

22 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Okay there's a couple dodgy players but I really think I don't need to WC this week. Use it in 27 for the doubles then. 

zwkLWXA.png

*Will point out, I basically never plan anything ahead. I load it up every Friday night and go with the flow so some of you may notice things I'm completely unaware of. 

have you made any transfers? if you're wildcarding next week anyway you might as well do something

• Like 1

I’ve wildcarded. Pretty template draft from what I can see on socials but boring has got me from 3m to 900k so I’m sticking with it. 

WC now, BB29, free hit in 32 or one of the doubles in 34/37. That’s my strategy now

Having captained Saka, Haaland only scoring 4 is a hopeful sign for this week

Also Wildcarded, 3 Brentford, 3 Brighton with a view to the weeks ahead, similar plan to Stevo

Now have £3.5mil in bank which will come in handy after the nutty weeks

In my money league only two of us have used the WC this week, me and the person leading the league, and we've picked pretty similar teams which makes me feel good about the choice I made. I'm never going to catch him but the two sandwiched between us I hope to and both of them had already used their WC (stupidly IMO and their BB, one also used his TC). Both of those players currently have no Bri / Bre

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

I cant wait for the ridiculously high number of blanks or DGWs to stop. It's one thing when it's just cup games etc but it's been ridiculous for years now.

i like it. it adds to the strategy which is ultimately how you get the good rankings

i will say that if you're not following the youtubers or folks on twitter you are at a massive disadvantage around this time of the season. not sure how i've coped in the past

17 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i like it. it adds to the strategy which is ultimately how you get the good rankings

i will say that if you're not following the youtubers or folks on twitter you are at a massive disadvantage around this time of the season. not sure how i've coped in the past

Don't really have time or interest for that. Makes it feel like a job not a bit of fun and the ridiculously big template add to this. I'm enjoying it less and less each year. 

1 minute ago, Rds1983 said:

Don't really have time or interest for that. Makes it feel like a job not a bit of fun and the ridiculously big template add to this. I'm enjoying it less and less each year. 

i've enjoyed it this season maybe because it's the first time i've gotten well into it. it helps that i'm doing alright...i wonder how i'd feel about putting in this much thought but still ranked like 2m

41 minutes ago, bickster said:

Anyone know why Sanchez was benched for Brighton?

manager said he's steele been playing better in training and prefers his style or something. definitely tactical though

• Sad 1