Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

too many out there are going to have the likes of kane and salah as vice captains so i still could do with haaland coming on for a 1 pointer

edit: he's on. please don't score.

Edited by tomav84

4 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

too many out there are going to have the likes of kane and salah as vice captains so i still could do with haaland coming on for a 1 pointer

edit: he's on. please don't score.

I've got Andreas 2nd place on my bench with Mitro 1st. Was hoping Haaland didn't come on. 

**** this game seriously.  Why has Foden just been completely dropped from the starting lineup since I bought him 3 weeks ago.

Also why has Pascal Gross started doing things since I dropped him 2 weeks ago. Sat there stinking up my team from about week 3 and now he’s scoring in consecutive weeks.

I transferred Rashford in for Zaha this GW and I have absolutely no idea why. So dumb. 60 points though, Kane goal saving me a bit seeing as I don't have Salah and wiped the Liverpool CS. Another green arrow to keep my run going.

I don't even want Rashford so that's something to figure out, complete kneejerk from me because no Arsenal or United assets hurt me last week. 

On 05/11/2022 at 10:23, a-k said:

Really struggling to decide this week...KDB in for Salah? Dias in for Trent? Overthinking on Pep Roulette, plus their midweek Cup match against Chelsea on Wednesday night followed by the early kick-off on Sunday... Suppose I could always go Salah --> KDB this week and back to Salah next week, as the WC WC (World Cup Wildcard) kicks in after that....

Did go Salah --> KDB and while on paper it seems that might have backfired, I ended up with 14 after giving KDB the (C). If I kept Salah, I probably would have captained Cancelo, so it would have evened out

bailey, salah, willock and kane got me out of jail somewhat but trippier, almiron and zaha getting returns means i get a down arrow, but a small one

Edited by tomav84

26 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

taking trippier out of my team has really screwed me these last few weeks. dalot's 5th yellow gives me an excuse to put him back in at least

There are probably better options than a 1 week punt versus Chelsea.

24 minutes ago, BOF said:

There are probably better options than a 1 week punt versus Chelsea.

i genuinely couldn't think of any and him being so highly owned is killing me.

already have 2 spurs defenders

wolves have been scoring goals lately so didn't fancy any of arsenal

after our performance yesterday i'm not touching any of the brighton defenders

no nailed on city defenders in this price range

the only viable alternatives are MAYBE an everton or palace defender but it's not the scoring of goals that's bournemouth or forest's problem

Edited by tomav84

1 minute ago, a-k said:

Biased, but for a one week punt in MF, looking at Bailey or Ramsey!

bailey could well be a great FPL asset under emery if he keeps basically playing as a centre forward