Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

22 minutes ago, bickster said:

I still captained haarland just in case and vice captained Foden. Bollocks

ouch...

and i was concerned that whilst i captained salah i didn't move the vice captaincy off haaland and now concerned salah won't play

9 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Kane vice for me. Couldn't quite bring myself to bring Darwin in so no doubt he'll haul. 

annoying how the effective ownership of the live FPL sites doesn't factor in haaland not starting

i reckon i'm close to wanting kane to blank this week despite owning him as i can see many having him as vice captain

ANd f*** Trossard aswell, didn't do a thing when I owned him, now 2 goals in two weeks

Heads up: My plan is to bring in Kane next week so if any of you want to sell him now would be a good time to be ahead of the Bicks Blank Effect

Though as Edouard has scored I might hang on :D

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

ANd f*** Trossard aswell, didn't do a thing when I owned him, now 2 goals in two weeks

Heads up: My plan is to bring in Kane next week so if any7 of you want to sell him now would be a good time to be ahead of the Bicks Blank Effect

Though as Edouard has scored I might hang on :D

i've never brought in to the brighton hype really, annoying how many returns trossard has though

It's entirely possible I could have no strikers at all next week

Haaland and Edouard both have knocks and Toney is suspended.

Haaland injured and everyone seems to be having monster weeks. I'm one of the lowest scorers in my league on 58 points

the dalot clean sheet and 3 BP stopped my week from being a total disaster. still top 500k which i think is fine at this stage of the season

Edited by tomav84

No Arsenal or United in my team knocked me back quite a lot unfortunately but 73 points and inside the top 1m for the first time this season is happy days.

Hopefully I can keep this up until the WC break. 

Edited by Farlz

Returns for all of Martinelli/Odegaard/Saliba hurt when some have all three and I've only got Jesus, as does the swathe of managers getting returns from their VC, but still a good week in the end on 84!

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

the dalot clean sheet and 3 BP stopped my week from being a total disaster. still top 500k which i think is fine at this stage of the season

I transferred him out 3 weeks ago. My worst season ever. 

1 hour ago, a-k said:

Returns for all of Martinelli/Odegaard/Saliba hurt when some have all three and I've only got Jesus, as does the swathe of managers getting returns from their VC, but still a good week in the end on 84!

kicked my arse in the H2H this week!

• Haha 1