Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

7 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Sterling 2 goals.

FPL really is rubbish. 

were bookies to offer such a market, you would be looking at 100s/1 for liverpool to score 7 goals and salah not to have scored or assisted any of them

FPL really is rubbish lol

3 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

I'm not salty at all but.

Liverpool winning 9 - 0 and Salah done nothing.

Meanwhile Haaland bags a hat-trick.

Stick a fork in me i'm done.

salah will end up dropping in price because of this, which of course is ridiculous

he's assisted at least 2 assists - probably more but not watched it that intently

one of those where he's been involved in pretty much everything just drawn a blank from a FPL perspective

guesses on the weekly top score? 150?

14 minutes ago, BOF said:

Saved by the fact many made the same mistake. 

this. i reckon over 90% of salah owners would've captained him. so probably 50% of all players in the entire game. it's not worth dwelling on

seeing a lot of "i'm selling salah" on twitter already though

edit: nearly 30k have already ditched him. madness

Edited by tomav84

Never thought I'd have team containing Robertson, Diaz, Walker, Zinchenko, Martinelli, Salah, Jesus, Haaland, Kulusevski, and Maddison (Danny Ward in net lol) - having had the likes of Son, Nunez, TAA, and Saka in previous weeks - and do this badly. 

I'm not even above 7 millionth. What on earth is everyone else doing right?

Edited by His Name Is Death

9 minutes ago, His Name Is Death said:

Never thought I'd have team containing Robertson, Diaz, Walker, Zinchenko, Martinelli, Salah, Jesus, Haaland, Kulusevski, and Maddison (Danny Ward in net lol) - having had the likes of Son, Nunez, TAA, and Saka in previous weeks - and do this badly. 

I'm not even above 7 millionth. What on earth is everyone else doing right?

how?? pretty much all of those players have had returns this season! i'd say the only one from that list that has really underperformed is son