Rubbish claims to fame

GarethRDR

• 1 month later...

Thought this is probably the right thread for this one.

I was scrolling through my Instagram looking at some old-ish videos of me doing some guitar/bass covers (trying to see which ones were the most popular as I'm gonna start posting stuff again). I was looking at the "likes" on them and realised that current Blackburn Rovers/ex Wolves (and many other teams) centre half Danny Batth liked a video of me playing "Turn Your Love Around" by George Benson.

I also played at the wedding of another centre half who isn't very popular on VT...

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, JoshVilla said:

I was scrolling through my Instagram looking at some old-ish videos of me doing some guitar/bass covers (trying to see which ones were the most popular as I'm gonna start posting stuff again). I was looking at the "likes" on them and realised that current Blackburn Rovers/ex Wolves (and many other teams) centre half Danny Batth liked a video of me playing "Turn Your Love Around" by George Benson.

I also played at the wedding of another centre half who isn't very popular on VT...

He liked one of my posts once too. No hashtag or location on it either. God knows how he found it. 

22 hours ago, JoshVilla said:

Alpay ?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â