Star Wars Jedi Survivor

villa4europe

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Follow up to fallen order announced

Still got to finish FO, put a couple of hours in and thought it was OK

Loved Fallen Order so really looking forward to this!

Spoiler

I’m half expecting to see Cal Kestis appear in the Kenobi series on Disney+

I’ve just started FO on the ps5 and bloody hell it’s a good looking game. The opening level on the ship breaker facility is stunning to look at, really good at showing off what good HDR lighting looks like. 

I enjoyed Fallen Order for the first few hours but it seemed to get stale very quickly, and kind of turned into Uncharted with lightsabers.

Shame because I thought I'd love it.

Not a patch on Jedi Academy or Outcast for me.

On 28/05/2022 at 11:43, Designer1 said:

I enjoyed Fallen Order for the first few hours but it seemed to get stale very quickly, and kind of turned into Uncharted with lightsabers.

Well that sounds great!

Fallen Order felt like a first draft so hopefully this can build on what was good about the first one and perfect it.

It needs a bit more depth to it, a bit less of the Metroidvania trappings and probably should bolt on some RPG-lite stuff. It also needs to ditch the one way street stuff - the ramps and so on - that made navigating the first game maddening if you wanted to be a completionist with it, together with the map being trash.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â