Europa League Conference Final/Champions League Final/Championship&League 2 Play Off Finals

andykeenan

Just now, sharkyvilla said:

Diaz played against Liverpool in the group stage, it doesn’t seem right to me that he isn't cup tied.

I didn't realise that. Good point. I suppose it increases the value of players and the likelihood of transfers in Jan which means lots of money for agents and backhanders by not cup tying them

Just now, Villatillidie95 said:

if we get suarez here then he will be like eder militao and feign injury/rile up the opposition fans lol. can see him doing an adebayor celebration against other teams, he will be a nutcase!

Gerrard may not be too impressed with him doing an Adebayor at Anfield. It would be fun to watch

8 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Called it!

Liverpool have not ‘been the better team’, they’ve failed to break down Madrid and been sucker punched.

there was me thinking, yeah liverpool have been better. then someone says a simple post like this, and it completely makes me rethink how I watch and understand football. you should do tactics and stuff.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

Gerrard may not be too impressed with him doing an Adebayor at Anfield. It would be fun to watch

haha it would be brilliant to watch, but i doubt he would do it there. could see it at somewhere like elland road or somewhere with a mouthy fan shouting at him during the game and he runs over to that exact area to celebrate

5 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

I think Diaz has been the buy of the season, but he's been pretty poor tonight (along with the rest of the team). 

Ancelotti saw how we pretty much nullified him and has copied it !!

Pool are an exciting, well coached attacking team and on his day Salah is one of the best finishes around.

But Benzema and Modric are truly word class at what they do - and Courtois is having a blinder.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â