Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

I'm really hoping he doesn't play tonight. But if he does, it could be just the occasion that sees him play his best. His best is good enough, but it only seems to show up twice a season.

Without Cash though I don't know what the lesser of three evils is. Bogarde at RB? Ned at RB? Or Konsa at RB and Carlos middle. It's a scary place to be for a game against Bayern, but Carlos wouldn't be getting my vote.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I'm really hoping he doesn't play tonight. But if he does, it could be just the occasion that sees him play his best. His best is good enough, but it only seems to show up twice a season.

Without Cash though I don't know what the lesser of three evils is. Bogarde at RB? Ned at RB? Or Konsa at RB and Carlos middle. It's a scary place to be for a game against Bayern, but Carlos wouldn't be getting my vote.

I hope he plays and can recover his form. Our best back 4 last season had him in it, not Cash. So i think our best hope of recovering that is to play him and Unai to coach him through this challenge until we can improve.

7 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

I hope he plays and can recover his form. Our best back 4 last season had him in it, not Cash. So i think our best hope of recovering that is to play him and Unai to coach him through this challenge until we can improve.

Quite possibly! I'm glad it's not a call I have to make.

4 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Quite possibly! I'm glad it's not a call I have to make.

and me, so far ive seen us write off Cash, Bogarde and Carlos this season. None of them would play for another top 4-6 side so the situations is not an easy one for us to fix. We cant buy our way out of it, we can just hope that Unai can find a solution

12 hours ago, VillaAlex said:

I trust him more vs better sides, he stays more concentrated, he takes less stupid risks.

When we play weaker opposition he gets lazy, careless and constantly switches off. It's what annoys me the most about him, he can be a good defender but he decides not to be a lot of the time.  

Repeat. 

So brilliant today, so frustrating at same time. Faultless just like v Arsenal last year. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â