Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

Really poor player, no excuses, the occasional good game shouldn't take away from the fact that he's been a liability during his time at Villa and arguably he's always been this type of player at Seville and Nantes too.

2-2 is 100% on Diego. He refused to push up with the rest of the team allowing Delap to stay deep. Then he responded way too late to the counter ball and was absolutely shafted at the last turn before the goal.

I have defended him a lot, but that was criminal defending and it's just another example where he has cost us by not being switched on. I hope we get rid.

Edited by osmark86
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

2-2 is 100% on Diego. He refused to push up with the rest of the team allowing Delap to stay deep. Then he responded way too late to the counter ball and was absolutely shafted at the last turn before the goal.

I have defended him a lot, but that was criminal defending and it's just another example where he has cost us by not being switched on. I hope we get rid.

I thought it was poor defending by DC defo, but Konsa was to blame too. Gave the ball away cheaply and didn’t react to the counter until it was far too late

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â