Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

15 minutes ago, supermon said:

Sale must be imminent 

I think so… been no sign of him. Nowhere in training vids after all the friendlies. Fulham to announce him shortly?

7 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

maybe its Cash who is imminent, as Geertruida is a RB primarily isnt he?

Seems unlikely he will be sold, unless someone comes in out of the blue near or on deadline day?

He’s fully involved with the squad and in training.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Seems unlikely he will be sold, unless someone comes in out of the blue near or on deadline day?

He’s fully involved with the squad and in training.

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

I think so… been no sign of him. Nowhere in training vids after all the friendlies. Fulham to announce him shortly?

Erm

• Haha 2

To reiterate and clarify 😆

I think Cash is staying, for now.

Carlos is the one who I think is being sold (feel like the Fulham move will be announced soon).

We get Gerty in… then maybe move Cash on if a club shows proper interest and is willing to make an appealing offer.

Also:

I know F ALL

😂😂😂

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Cash is going nowhere, Geertruida is a CB replacement for Carlos if we can get the two deals done. 

I'd be shocked if he wasn't 1st choice rb after a few games, seems perfect for that role.

I'd say cash will stay and will get good game time.

Ned will probably go out on loan till December to get used to the game pace here. That will be a lucky team.

3 minutes ago, Nigel said:

I'd be shocked if he wasn't 1st choice rb after a few games, seems perfect for that role.

I'd say cash will stay and will get good game time.

Ned will probably go out on loan till December to get used to the game pace here. That will be a lucky team.

The Dutch football guys who I listened to on couple of Villa podcasts said he is a CB but has played RB because they had 2 good CBs in squad and he is good enough to play RB. 

So he's a Konsa essentially, he can play CB or the RB. 

Ned is far too young to be relied upon, he will stay around the squad and get game time and try make impact. 

Carlos leaving is key to us now. 

Just now, CVByrne said:

The Dutch football guys who I listened to on couple of Villa podcasts said he is a CB but has played RB because they had 2 good CBs in squad and he is good enough to play RB. 

So he's a Konsa essentially, he can play CB or the RB. 

Ned is far too young to be relied upon, he will stay around the squad and get game time and try make impact. 

Carlos leaving is key to us now. 

My thoughts exactly in terms of similarlies with konsa, but with slightly better attacking attributes. It's why I think he will be rb with ezri rcb.

It's close though as he could easily fit into the centre if needed, so Diego will be covered.

He's versatility here is perfect for what we need.

1 hour ago, Nigel said:

Not a chance he’s agreed to leave the captaincy of a club he loves to sit on the bench as his primary role - or that we’d spend 30+ million on him to do that. Like Maatsen he’s coming to play, but will take time to bed in to the squad and learn the system. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nigel said:

My thoughts exactly in terms of similarlies with konsa, but with slightly better attacking attributes. It's why I think he will be rb with ezri rcb.

It's close though as he could easily fit into the centre if needed, so Diego will be covered.

He's versatility here is perfect for what we need.

Carlos leaving is big for the squad cost rule and to free up space for Geertruida.

We have saleable assets who have low book value remaining and can book us profit in squad like Cash, Buendia even Kamara and JJ too. Add in some youth players. I'm sure we've it all mapped out. Nedeljkovic will be better prepared come start of next season to take Cash's role

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â