Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

So, was the performance in America the straw that broke the camels back, the player showing that if we didn't let him go he'd be a liability, or just one of those things?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

So, was the performance in America the straw that broke the camels back, the player showing that if we didn't let him go he'd be a liability, or just one of those things?

I kinda got a funny vibe, from his play, in USA.

We simply don't know what goes on, behind the scenes.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

I kinda got a funny vibe, from his play, in USA.

We simply don't know what goes on, behind the scenes.

I didnt because it was very difficult to distinguish that from most of his performances. 

Funny player - looked fit enough to me last season after his injury. So chilled off the pitch he looks like he's on sedatives. Most of the time on the pitch he looks like that too. Every so often though when he has to do something he suddenly launches into action and is about 50% to aggressive in his play and decision making. Physically he looked fine but decision making and general alertness to danger was poor as was his aerial ability which again was odd for someone the width of a house. 

Can pass the ball with the best of them when he wants to but also makes a few silly errors. 

Given the fee we paid and wages a big dissapointment overall. Throw it on the pile I guess. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, TRO said:

another one, with his main forte as distribution....does defending not count anymore?

not aimed at you, just a general observation.

Lenglet is joining Atletico.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Strikers are inherently worth more. 

We'll be lucky if we get half of the £27m West Ham are paying for Fullkrug. 

20m plus add ons would be decent.

Hope we have a solid replacement lined up. Can’t help thinking that losing 3 of your first 12-13 players after achieving champs league for the first time in 40 years isn’t the best strategy. Definitely room for improvement but these players need to bed in…

13 hours ago, lexicon said:

I'm between the two near Rethymno

I was in sitia a few years ago for a wedding.  Nice little village. 

Havent been to all of crete yet but was one of the nicer greek islands ive been to. Its a massive island

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

Isn’t he suspended still? Read that it turned out to be a straight red which meant three game ban?

I’m 90% sure I saw the ref show a second yellow first for what it’s worth. But I’d had a couple of beers so may be wrong.

1 hour ago, TheMightyVillans said:

i still dont get how he would have got a straight red? a little push on openda where he fell on the ground like he got shot?

I don't think, from what I heard on one of the podcasts this am, that you get suspended following a red in a friendly.

I think he might be one of those players who needs to play every week to be at his best ... Never gonna happen with Konsa there, especially if Gertrude arrives.

Sell him now and bring in a back up CB.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â