Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

I always think about potential sales by considering if I would be bothered playing against them as a rival.

With Carlos, I don't think I would. 

I'd be confident of us being able to play quite an 'easy' game against him...which probably means he isn't really the standard we would want in our own team.

I don't mind him, but I think we can generate a better situation if he was sold. 

1 minute ago, DakotaVilla said:

We need 13m to avoid a PSR write off

ye, assuming no wacky sell on fee thing, which wouldnt surprise me tbh.

16 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

ye, assuming no wacky sell on fee thing, which wouldnt surprise me tbh.

Won't be a sell on I wouldnt have thought as we seemingly paid a premium for him anyway.

We might find our sale comes with conditions though, at least a chunk based on appearances for the buying club I'd guess.

23 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Strikers are inherently worth more. 

We'll be lucky if we get half of the £27m West Ham are paying for Fullkrug. 

Fullkrug is also a Germany international who just scored important goals in the Euros. There was some talk about Carlos maybe playing for Brazil when he was at Sevilla but it never happened.

1 hour ago, DakotaVilla said:

We need 13m to avoid a PSR write off

One thing i never understand about FFP - why isnt age considered.? We obviously wont get what we paid for him because of his age being one of those factors

17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

One thing i never understand about FFP - why isnt age considered.? We obviously wont get what we paid for him because of his age being one of those factors

Because it's a far from perfect system. Clubs that sell more hot dogs than those that finish above them can spend more. It's just stupid. 

Edited by lexicon
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Because it's a far from perfect system. Clubs that sell more hot dogs than those that finish above them can spend more. It's just stupid. 

100% agree lexi

On 03/08/2024 at 20:33, Steero113 said:

Lenglet had terrific distribution, but the turning circle of the QEII…

another one, with his main forte as distribution....does defending not count anymore?

not aimed at you, just a general observation.

Edited by TRO

5 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

Where are you from in Greece Lexi and  did you mean to write in Greek?

I've lived in Crete for almost 8 years mate - are you out here? 

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I think you take a PSR hit in the short term to get this guy and his wages out the door. I wouldn't play hard ball too much.

Achilles injury or not, the guy is a headless chicken.

I think headless chicken is a bit harsh but certainly capable of being one. Can have a good game but can’t hold that level or concentration for the majority of games. Good ish back up but not for the money he is on.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â