Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

1 hour ago, fightoffyour said:

£40m for Duran and £20m for Carlos or £70m for the pair.

£40m for Duran or £39m for Duran & Carlos :P

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

I imagine he's got a slight injury of some kind but if we can sell him for 10-15m and get Hermoso in on a free that will do.

I think the Hermoso one isn't going to happen... with Mings coming back I'm not sure we'll go after another left sided CB. If we sell Carlos I think there's a greater need on the right side, but maybe someone who can play left side CB in a pinch also? After Bogarde's performance today maybe there's an outside chance he replaces Carlos if he was to leave? Not sure there, feel like Bogarde would also benefit from a loan even if it meant we went for someone coming in on a short term loan to cover right sided CB... maybe a loan with an option to buy if the right player existed for that.

Just now, Villa87 said:

Never rated him. Not an Emery signing and we can get better. Wonder what the fee will be?

I reckon £12-15m and his colossal wages off the books is good business. 

• Like 1

I thought getting rid of him would be harder. I imagine we’ll want a fee of around £15-20m but not sure if Fulham will give us it. His wages off the books are the biggest win. 

2 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Not too upset about this. Konsa at CB is so much more solid. Let’s get a really good right back in and we’re set. 

You want us to go through the first half of the season with just two senior CBs?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

You want us to go through the first half of the season with just two senior CBs?

If the RB is Geertruida, then we have him or Konsa that can rotate the RCB spot and Cash/Ned as cover for right back.  Should be "ok" assuming Mings is back and fit in a couple of months. 

Bogarde as back up then revisit in January if we get a further injury.

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â