Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

so if the red in his game did lead to a ban, seems it might have, maybe they let him go home early or something, as tonight is our last game in the US.

Doesnt make sense tho, why would you let him miss training, as he wasnt in the training vid earlier.

I wonder if he is on the move.

The red cards wouldn’t carry over unless this was a tournament. As it’s just a random friendly programme then he wouldn’t be banned for this evenings game. 

• Like 1

Under FA rules he’d be suspended for tonight but who knows.

A player dismissed from the Field of Play will be suspended automatically from Friendly Matches until such time as his Club has completed its next Friendly Match, as decided by The Football Association.

12 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

If I'm honest, I've always wanted to like him, and he seems likeable as a person, but as a player I've never been convinced by him. At Sevilla I thought he was rash/overly aggressive and he's mostly been the same for us, bar the odd good game or two. He can pass a ball though.

He can pass balls and beat ppl up.

And he's all out of balls.

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, lainux said:

Would be strange to let him fly back by himself,  doesn't the team fly privately together. Don't know if he is suspended or on the move!

Unai went full Roy Keane and Carlos is swimming back to the UK

• Haha 2

Yoro went to united I believe. Hato of Ajax would be nice also.

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If carlos goes we should look at some of lilles CBs thwy would very impressive in the conference games

I like Diego. His family box was behind us in the Trinity middle last season and his family were very vocal in their support for him, but in a good way! 🤣

And when he was injured he supported the team (especially Dougie and Emi) and was high fiving the fans in front whenever we scored.

But he's a stereotypical footballer, diving in when there's absolutely no need, giving away stupid fouls and getting involved in unnecessary spats (like his sending off other day).

A bit of a liability in my view so a move back to Spain is probably the best for all concerned. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Hato looked excellent despute the scoreline.  Good shout

Good shout & agreed. I think being behind Konsa will let us ease him in. Rushing him would be detrimental to his progress given the difference in level of the Eredivisie to the Prem

On 04/08/2024 at 09:04, Tom13 said:

If I'm honest, I've always wanted to like him, and he seems likeable as a person, but as a player I've never been convinced by him. At Sevilla I thought he was rash/overly aggressive and he's mostly been the same for us, bar the odd good game or two. He can pass a ball though.

Too many times straight to opposition player that led to goal. Specifically 2-0 up at OT

8 hours ago, _AA_786 said:

Good shout & agreed. I think being behind Konsa will let us ease him in. Rushing him would be detrimental to his progress given the difference in level of the Eredivisie to the Prem

Isnt he mainly a left sided defender

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â